[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genesis 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: adameatsfruit.jpg (47 KB, 298x448) Image search: [Google]
adameatsfruit.jpg
47 KB, 298x448
>be in garden of eden
>see alot of cool fruits to eat
>God says eat from every Tree except the one of KNOWLEDGE
>some woman approaches with a fruit and eat it
>oh shit
>Tree of Immortality nearby
>decide to hide in a some figs from God

was Adam the greatest idiot? he could have eaten from the Tree of Immortality. God didn't even prohibit him from becoming immortal until after he ate from the other Tree. Also why was Eves eyes opened only after Adam ate the apple?
>>
>>1380238
It didn't happen so it doesn't matter lmao
>>
>>1380238
Apple? Where does it say it was an apple?
>>
>>1380244

okay I mentioned it was a fruit like 5 times but an apple is used to represent it
>>
found some answers for both

https://answersingenesis.org/bible-characters/adam-and-eve/why-were-eves-eyes-not-opened-until-adam-ate/

https://answersingenesis.org/genesis/garden-of-eden/questions-about-the-tree-of-life/
>>
>>1380238
>he could have eaten from the Tree of Immortality
And the Eucharist is called the "medicine of immortality". Yet most people don't eat/drink it.

>eyes opened
It's not literal. Their eyes were metaphorically opened, and they realized they were naked. Animals still don't recognize that they are naked.

>>1380270
>pleb-tier organization
>>
>>1380623

>And the Eucharist is called the "medicine of immortality".

I used to be a Catholic until I opened the Bible and started reading myself. I cannot believe how twisted Catholic teachings became before the reformation. Im not denying Cathoics arent in saving grace but it really boggles my mind how such pagan idolotry can be accepted for true worship.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.