[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting some hobby investigation of the JFK assass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: jfk.jpg (6 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
6 KB, 305x165
I'm starting some hobby investigation of the JFK assassination, help me out will ya?

Let's chalk up the most significant points in the fields of:

Ballistics
-Back and to the left/Zapruder film
{Frontal shot?}

Characters:
Oswald
{Residence in russia, ... lots of informtion in WR}

Ruby
{dead before trial, requested polygraph test, see Warren report}

George Joannides
{see below, later sat on house commitee on assassinations}
{directed and financed cuban student revolutionaries that had contact with Oswald}
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/17/us/17inquire.html?_r=0
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-caDC-12-05032/pdf/USCOURTS-caDC-12-05032-0.pdf

So far the biggest thing I've learned is that Oswald infact had a relation, however indirect, with CIA operations prior to the assassination.

I'll add what I've found to be of interest so far and I'll keep updating daily.

Warren report: https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/

Are there other documents available beyond the warren report? How can I access them? Any significant ones?
>>
Let me save you some time - Oswald did it and it wasn't a conspiracy
>>
File: z313.jpg (251 KB, 830x820) Image search: [Google]
z313.jpg
251 KB, 830x820
Zapruder frame 313, the moment of the head shot.

The exit is in the front, not the back.

This means that the shot was from the back, and not the front.

Oswald did it, acting alone.
>>
>>1376871
>>1376889
This.

The bullet came from the depository and hit senator Connally and then did a 180 and hit John Fruitcake Kennedy.
>>
>>1376573
As someone who's spent some time researching the assassination, JFKfacts is the only site worth consulting, and the Mary Ferrell Foundation has ALL the official documents that are relevant.

You already know Joannides, here's some more people worth looking into: George de Mohrenschildt, Richard Nagell, Winston Scott and David Atlee Phillips/Maurice Bishop

For the magic bullet, James Tague is worth looking into - He was hit by a stray bullet that ricochet off the ground (proving that at least one bullet missed).
>Tague’s testimony forced the FBI to adopt a new stance. In order to account for all the wounds to President Kennedy and Governor Connally without revising the total number of shots fired, they now suggested that one bullet had actually injured both men, hitting Kennedy in the neck before passing through to pierce Connally in the back, fracture his wrist and embed itself in his left thigh.

I also really recommend the book "JFK and the Unspeakable" which not only gives a decent account of the assassination but most importantly the history that lead up to it. It's quite detailed and well-written.
>>
File: Lho-133A.jpg (14 KB, 220x218) Image search: [Google]
Lho-133A.jpg
14 KB, 220x218
Learned of Mohrenschildt today, thanks for the tip. He makes up one of two degrees of separation between Oswald and the CIA. Mohrenschildt appearantly knew the CIA director George H.W Bush on a personal basis and befriended Oswald prior to the assassination. Is this spectacular? It atleast proves that Oswald, who was supposedly lower middle class, had a friend in very high society. This stands in contrast to the warren report painting Oswald as a loner.

Spectacularly the man apparently commited suicide shortly before he was supposed to give testimony before the HSCA. Not that it proves anything.

I'm interested at the moment in further links between Oswald and notable figures. I want to start with direct links to Oswald even though there may be much to say about certain CIA operations and personell involved there.

Thoughts:
What, if any, is the evidence for Oswald imposters at the soviet and cuban embassies in Mexico City?

What CIA activity in Mexico is known of at the time?

Is the acoustical evidence that the HCSA itself at one point said was a 95% proof of a fourth shot bunk or real?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_Dictabelt_recording
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.