[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have a link for acess to all of this guys podcast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (848 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
848 KB, 750x1334
Does anyone have a link for acess to all of this guys podcast. Probably the best history podcast ive ever heard.
>>
Bonus points to wrath of khans link
>>
There should be a torrent up on TPB that has everything up to episode 48, which is the cutoff for stuff that can be freely downloaded IIRC.
>>
Drop them and get some university lectures/great courses.
>>
>>1375345
Some of them are on youtube, I just downloaded them off of there. Also

King of Kings part 3, when?
>>
>>1375362
Cant torrent i only have a smart phone gotta wait till i can get a new comp
>>
>>1375447

You can torrent on a cell phone now, otherwise it's all on itunes if you want to buy it.
>>
You can literally listen to the whole Blueprint for Armageddon free on his website.
>>
Go to the /gsg/ thread on /vg/, all of his podcasts are in the archive link.
>>
>>1375414
I like Dan Carlin when driving because I tend to know a good chunk of the facts of whatever he's talking about and listening to his presentation and analyses is a good way to pass the time. With great courses I get information overload and am unable to really absorb new material after 2-3 lectures which causes me to zone out, miss critical parts of the story, and therefore the lectures become boring (unless it's a topic I'm already deeply familiar with such as WWI).
>>
>>1375427
I started listening to what's on YouTube. If those videos are representative of the rest then he is much too political. He spends most of the video talking about present day politics with a dash of history to support his own worldview.
>>
Why is /his/ obsessed with this meme "historian" who isn't even a professional historian? Does anyone outside of 4chan and reddit even take him seriously?
>>
>>1375712
Man shut yo ass up, you dont have to listen to him
>>
>>1375712
He himself often brings up the fact that he is a hobbyist and not an actual historian and that his interpretations are not to be taken as too factual.

But I understand, you need to validate your 5 years of study by bashing on the credibility of random people.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.