[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R1a, J2a, and G2a account for 95% of Iranian people (speakers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160704_185735.jpg (33 KB, 447x708) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160704_185735.jpg
33 KB, 447x708
R1a, J2a, and G2a account for 95% of Iranian people (speakers of Iranian languages and ethnic Iranians). These haplogroups still have the same distribution where Iranics have historically resided (Iranian plateau and Eurasia - above the Caspian Sea). Further North you'll find a heavier distribution of R1a, following by G2a in the Caucasus and J2a in the Iranian plateau. Related Indo-Europeans, such as Anatolian Turks (ancient: Hitties) have more or less the same distribution, except G2a is replaced with R1b.

Are there any haplogroups that are heavily associated with your people? I feel like haplogroups form more natural borders than modern ones do.
>>
>>1371634
Bump
>>
File: Germanic_Europe.gif (66 KB, 800x545) Image search: [Google]
Germanic_Europe.gif
66 KB, 800x545
I am glad you are an Iranian so people won't cry /pol/ for this.
>>
>it's a laymen talking about genetics thread

I can already smell the autistic and utterly retarded maps
>>
>>1372021
Is that I1?
>>1372043
Most maps are meme's. I dont make any claims that aren't substantiated by published genetic, archaeologic, and linguistic evidence.
>>
>>1372153
>archaeologic

I doubt it, Mr. Scholar
>>
>>1372158
Then go back to the Christian threads and post non-sense Semitic gibberish ;)
>>
File: i2a11.jpg (21 KB, 519x291) Image search: [Google]
i2a11.jpg
21 KB, 519x291
>>1371634
I am I2a1b (M423). Ask me anything.
>>
>>1372021
>Muslims can't be /pol/
nigger they're the most /pol/ people in existence.
>>
>>1371634
Did you see the new study on ancient Iranian genetics? Seems they found G2a, G21, unspecified J and Unspecified R. The autosomal data is more interesting though

>>1372153
It's not, it's a mix of supposed Germanic y-dna subclades. I'm not sure that I would call it accurate though because it excludes many Y-dna subclades that have been in Germany since the early neolithic and before many of the subclades listed were there simply because they have an origin with neolithic farmers and not with Indo europeans or european hunter gatherers. It also excludes subclades of R1b-s28 that have probably been in the area longer than most U106 subclades just because it is mostly associated with the italo-celtic people

>>1372179
R1b-U106 reporting
>>
>>1372205
no they are not because they are not european in origin or spirit.

thye have several strong similarities ni opinion though
>>
>>1372205
>Implying I'm a Mudslime
>>
>>1372217
Sweet.

I have, all the new data and studies being published continue to prove the point I made in OP
>>
>>1372261
>no they are not because they are not european in origin or spirit.
Neither is /pol/

>thye have several strong similarities ni opinion though
They're more or less identical
>>
>>1372270
You obviously are a muslim, Zoroastrianism is a meme religion and nobody actually believes in it anymore, and cucks like you are never atheist.
>>
>>1372301
Are you stupid or dumb?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.