[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The source of Evil................spooky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: evil.jpg (30 KB, 430x323) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
30 KB, 430x323
I personally don't believe in "evil", i think it just an aspect that we apply to things that don't fall in line with our own morality. Making Good and Evil subjective etc etc.

Im more curious to what makes something "evil". What is evil itself. No is born into this world hating anything. So where does evil come from.
>>
Evil is greed ignorance and anger.

-t Buddhism
>>
The thing is, there is no such thing as true evil. Adolf Hitler? Screwed up childhood that caused mental instabilities? Joseph Stalin? Believed what he was doing was for "the greater good", same as hitler. The average blood or crip gang member? Believes that is what they need to do in order to survive

We live in a world driven by self interest and the feeling of necessity to do what is in that interest
>>
"evil" can be described as the source of fear
to a psychopath who lacks fear there is no evil
to a normal person the source of said evil is the psychopath.
>>
>>1363534
Psychopaths are normal human beings with brain imbalances
>>
>>1363465
Sadism

If humans couldnt feel any pleasure from the misfortune or pain of others there would be evil people in the world at all.
>>
>>1363555
A strong 50% of us on this website have some degree of autism, which impedes our ability of empathy. However just because we can't fully feel what others are feeling doesn't make us evil in the slightest (maybe except /b/)
>>
>>1363570
No I said an evil person is someone who is very sadistic someone who likes to cause pain and misfortune for their pleasure. A person that lacks empathy can act evil due to empathy being the one thing stopping these animal instincts that makes humans sadistic in the first place its why psychos always have fun killing people.
>>
File: get a load.jpg (12 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
get a load.jpg
12 KB, 200x219
>>1363550
>brain imbalances
Lol
I bet you believe in the America Health Care system.
Taking them anti-depressants medicine when you know they don't work.
Those things just kill the symptom not the disease.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.