[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were the Mongols so evil? Does it proof that Asians are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Mongol_amazing_facts_6.jpg (53 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Mongol_amazing_facts_6.jpg
53 KB, 750x500
Why were the Mongols so evil?

Does it proof that Asians are fundamentally evil? Just look at the Japanese atrocities in China, North Korea's crime or how in China people can die on the street without anyone giving a damn.
>>
>>1355729
I know but you can find all the same in Europe and anywhere at various points in history.

Take the Romans, they have a good reputation, but they weren't above entering a town, murdering all the men, raping all the women, and selling them and the children into slavery. Or just killing them sometimes.
>>
The Oriental doesn't put the same high price on life as does a Westerner. Life is plentiful and abundant over there. Thus, life is cheap in the Orient.
>>
>>1355741
Plenty of asians still dont value life very much today
I've seen videos of kids being run over in the road, no one stops, no one helps, and the vehicles just carry on
>>
>>1355729
>>1355778
>>1355742
the PRC is not the entire asia
>>
>>1355778
Same stuff happens in central and south America. Its a cultural thing.
>>
>>1355729
Look at how the Japanese treated Russia prisoners after the Ruso-Japanese war though, pretty damn great, full military honors and all that jazz. During WWII Russia returned the favor by treating Japanese prisoners with more respect than the Germans.

But to answer your question: Yes the Mongols were a special kind of evil and by all accounts of what they destroyed, who they killed and the manner in which they did it they were absolute savages.
>>
>>1355778
Dunno about other countries, here's an article explaining why stuff like that happens in India.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36446652

Basically boils down to liability.
>help somebody who got hit by a car
>cops think you did it and are helping them out of guilt
>even if they didn't, you're probably still going to end up paying for that poor bastard's medical treatment
>even if you aren't liable, you're probably going to get dragged into a long ass court case
>>
>>1355742
>The Oriental doesn't put the same high price on life as does a Westerner.
True.
>>
>>1355794
It's a socioeconomic thing. Socioeconomics dictate the empathetic component of culture

You're the same type of shit that demonises all Russians or Germans all the atrocity that occurred on the eastern front and the push back to Berlin
>>
>>1355858
Context?
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 640x1136
>>1355789
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36446652
>>
>>1356007
>>1355851
>but it's just my souless east asians meme
>but it's just my CHINA EVIL meme
>>
>>1355729
it is their genetic directive to replace others thru primitive atavistic predatory actions

they derive pleasure from fulfilling their genetic directive
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.