[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Orthocucks have a literal stripper as a saint >Bless literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
>Orthocucks have a literal stripper as a saint
>Bless literally inanimate object they can find

How are these heathens considered Christian again?
>>
File: St. Mary Magdalene.jpg (53 KB, 544x719) Image search: [Google]
St. Mary Magdalene.jpg
53 KB, 544x719
What about literal prostitutes? The Catholics revere at least a few ex sluts.
>>
*Used* to be a stripper. Don't believe everything MUH ONE TRILLION Procopious said

No sure what is wrong with blessing lots of things.
>>
>>1338671
Mary Magdalene is an Orthodox Saint also.
>>
>>1338671
>Believing Pope Gregory I
Mary is pure.
>>
File: 1417819858768.jpg (979 KB, 1653x1800) Image search: [Google]
1417819858768.jpg
979 KB, 1653x1800
>Christianity is an amalgation of paganic beliefs fused with Christian writings chosen by early religious leaders that disregarded other, extremely influential writings
>The Bible has two main books that contradict eachother in their message, according to Jesus the old laws are still valid
Can someone explain this bullshit to me?
>>
Better than being an Allah-worshipping, foot fetishist, pro-gay Catholicuck.
>>
>>1338693
>according to Jesus the old laws are still valid
Simply not true. Many Mosaic laws only apply to the Israelites. Jesus formed a new covenant with humanity and he died for our sins so that we may fulfil his covenant.
>>
>>1338697
Can you bring up the specific part where he says it's a NEW covenant?
>>
>>1338697
Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place

For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”
>>
>>1338699
>muh mosaic laws

But seriously where does he say the laws of the Old Testament don't apply anymore?
>>
>>1338699
Jesus died on the cross to fulfil the old covenant. That is why he is the messiah. The new covenant is between Jesus as the Lord, and mankind.

To not know this is to not know Christianity.
>>
File: 1458486579386.jpg (81 KB, 625x790) Image search: [Google]
1458486579386.jpg
81 KB, 625x790
>>1338668
here we go again
>>
File: i have a question.jpg (19 KB, 296x320) Image search: [Google]
i have a question.jpg
19 KB, 296x320
>>1338705
>old covenant is fulfilled, the old laws no longer apply
>the Church still follows the old laws
Are you being serious right now? Explain further.
>>
>It's a, 'saints are idolatry episode'.
Go back to literally worshipping a manmade book
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.