[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kant deserves to get shit on, along with the pious, who've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Kant deserves to get shit on, along with the pious, who've completely subverted exemplary traits and convinced the rest of the world to follow their ass-backwards value system.
>>
Nietzsche died alone in a mental asylum
>>
Well yeah, kinda
Nietszche's right but the question is still up there, traits and values have been subverted, but they were man-made in the first place, so what ought we to value now? Nietszche prefered ethics over morality, but I'd argue we need some of both.
>>
>>1333681

Well I mean he got kicked by a horse, dude.
Do you know how hard those things kick?
>>
There is good and bad Individualism and Mutualism . In the case of Galileo's determination to push Heliocentrism his Individualism was good. The Catholic Church's house arrest and repression of his views was bad.

Greater democratic checks and balances at the time would have prevented this abuse
>>
>>1333716
>muh Galileo
>>
File: Exasperation.gif (1 MB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
Exasperation.gif
1 MB, 160x192
>>1333676
>Kant deserves to get shit on
>>
>>1333676
You Kant prove he was wrong :)
>>
>>1333676
Randroid detected.

You're easy to detect, since nobody hates Kant as much as them.
>>
File: 1448395905501.jpg (50 KB, 600x481) Image search: [Google]
1448395905501.jpg
50 KB, 600x481
schizophrenia is a hell of a drug

but yeah he was right - values are man made - but is there no intrinsic value? ...
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 333x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 333x265
>>1333683
>Nietzsche is right

Woah careful with all that edge
>>
>>1333818
>Kant uses logic to take down the validity of logic

Kant can't prove that he's right
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 700x500
>>1333826
Hahaha no way goyim

No randites here
>>
>>1334261
Considering how common relativism is, it's not all that edgy to say that Nietzsche was right, at least about some shit.
>>
>>1333676

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVZG0G-jnAM
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.