[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT popular heroes that were actually degenerates.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
ITT popular heroes that were actually degenerates.
>>
I didn't know you were a popular hero, OP.
>>
>>1326494
Ur mum
>>
>>
>>1326494
Hi! /lit/ here. I would just like to inform you that your sentence is on the right track, but you have to remember to be extremely careful about what pronouns you use when referring to a person/group of persons! In your sentence, you asked for popular heroes "that were" actually degenerates when you probably meant to call for popular heroes "who were" actually degenerates. That is okay! :) We all make mistakes. Just remember that the pronoun "who" would probably be less awkward in that instance. Because you are asking for specific persons, the generic term "that" is idiosyncratic with the intent of the statement. A good way to fight blemishes like this is to read what you wrote aloud. If there is any awkward phrasing, it will be easier to catch.

Just trying to help. :)
>>
>>1326582
Thank you kind /lit/ poster!
>>
>>1326498
Haha so funny!

THIS, is why I come to 4chan! xD
>>
>>1326582
not sure if this is bait

But thanks for teaching us things I suppose
>>
>>1326494
What made Eisenhower a degenerate? Did he fuck pigs or what?
>>
Name ONE who wasn't. 99.999 percent of people are absolute shit. The rest are kinda shit.
>>
File: Howard Hughes.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
Howard Hughes.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
>>1326494
>popular heroes that were actually degenerates.
All of them

The purpose of a Hero is not to be a flawless being, that would be a saint

Heroes and the folklore surrounding exist to inspire people. To give you something to look up to and say to yourself "Someday, I will be as awesome as he was"

Pic related is my personal inspiration.

Not even his reclusiveness, batshit crazy behavior and horrible hygene could stop this man from being knee deep in pussy

I haven't a clue to what extent that was true (if at all) but damn does thinking about it get me motivated
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.