[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> everything in the world actually comes from ancient Egyptians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
> everything in the world actually comes from ancient Egyptians
>>
>>1325114

Tbhf quite a lot does come from them, indirectly of course. They were pretty influential upon the Minoans and the early Greeks and from them you can trace the influence to the west in general and the west came to define global culture so yeah in a way much of it comes back to the Egyptians or the potential proto-Egyptian culture that may have carved the sphinx around 10k-12k BC.

On a side note the word "alcohol" doesn't because it comes from the Sumerians.
>>
>>1325114
Despite ancient egypt being great i don't ever hear about anything about any of its great people other than the kings,are there any that are recorded or i can read about?.
>>
>>1325675
i don't recall ever hearing anything about*

Haven't slept in a while don't mind me.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.