[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: autistic fedora.jpg (19 KB, 261x326) Image search: [Google]
autistic fedora.jpg
19 KB, 261x326
What went wrong?
>>
>>1315305
He was born.
>>
His father supported cuckoldry, he supported cuckoldry, it poisoned him.
>>
>anglos
>philosophy

not
even
once
>>
>>1315305

He could count his fingers, and add to ten, but he could not tell you why it was so.
>>
File: an entire lifes work wasted.jpg (32 KB, 312x400) Image search: [Google]
an entire lifes work wasted.jpg
32 KB, 312x400
SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING I'VE BECOME
>>
Russell's contribution to philosophy is discovering Wittgenstein.
>>
>>1315305

he got salty in old age
>>
>>1315439
>being so butthurt that you got BTFO you have to lash out on your fellow anglos

P E R F I D I O U S
>>
>>1315439
Top kek, what a cuck
>>
>Kant BTFO Hume
>Wittgenstein BTFO Russell
>Popper BTFO Kuhn

What's with anglos always getting BTFO by German autists?

Nietzsche was right when he went on a racist rant about how they're not capable of philosophy.
>>
Daily reminder Russell thought monism meant only one thing existed and that he refuted it by looking out his window

Literally autism incarnate
>>
>>1315524
Fuck you Mosley was based.
>>
Nothing went wrong. He was a towering intellectual in multiple fields.
>>
>>1315612
How did you get the idea that I was hating on Mosley from that post?
>>
>>1315628
>>>/r/samharris
>>
>>1315558
The first one is wrong and the third one is right only in more modern cases.
>>
https://youtu.be/6ofnDdi-vfw?t=80
>>
>>1315305
He's the proto-fedora : a faux aristocrat, a liberal advocating for cuckoldry, a euphoric atheist, a STEM head who thought his grasp on philosophy was worth sharing. He's also a betrayer and Wittgenstein basically caused his inferiority complex.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.