[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did homosexuality become stigmatized to such a great degree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 40
File: 1464208113642.gif (310 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1464208113642.gif
310 KB, 320x180
Why did homosexuality become stigmatized to such a great degree? What's the deal with that?
>>
>>1304736
Religion
>>
Jews, literally
>>
>>1304736
Nature
>>
>>1304736
>Why did homosexuality become stigmatized to such a great degree?
Homosexuality is a modern invention. What you mean is sodomy, in which case, it has always been a stigma to be the passive one in the act.
>>
>>1305199
Also unclean assholes
>>
Abrahamism
>>
>>1305199
>it has always been a stigma to be the passive one in the act.
Literally always in every culture. It's worth repeating.

Abrahamics are the most prominent group to have a problem with the entirely natural and masculine lust for boipussy.
>>
>>1304736
The ones different from the rest have always been ostracized. Look at the minorities in the middle east, for example. Or the treatment of minorities like gypsies and Jews in the past. Tolerance and acceptance is kind of a modern concept.
>>
File: 1461608510139.jpg (24 KB, 395x379) Image search: [Google]
1461608510139.jpg
24 KB, 395x379
>>1305199

How did ancient not-homos think of power bottoms?
>>
>>1305220
If anything, this "lust" is a narcissistic vice that has always been associated with power. You're a degenerate, whether you're giving or receiving.
>>
>>1304736
People thing it wasn't stigmatized in the past but it wasn't accepted either.
Kind of this grey zone but modern revisionism likes to say otherwise.
>>
>>1305236
I'm not interested in your conceptions of morality, jew-spawn.
>>
>stone age
Ogg says to Grogg that he has a nice ass. Grogg says that's fucking gay. "What is gay", asks Ogg. "I don't fucking know but you're doing it, faggot"

"I think I love you", says Ogg.
"What the fuck is that?" Replies Grogg
"No, you're supposed to say what is-"
"Stfu faggot"
>>
The notion of homosexuality as an identity is a rather modern one. Fucking guys has been a prevalent practice in a multitude of societies throughout history. The practice was rarely something that defined you as a person, as being gay or bi, it was just something that you happened to do. And most practitioners enjoyed heterosexual relationships alongside it.

I'm sure that's what it will be like once again, once we move past the obsession with identity politics that plagues our society at the moment.

Because despite our pretensions of enlightenment, sexual liberation and liberalism, fucking another guy probably has way more baggage attached to it nowadays than at most points in human history.

Actually if you think about it it's worse than ever now. Hundreds of years ago fucking guys wasn't something that defined you as a person, as being gay or bi, it was just something that you happened to do. The notion of being gay as an identity is something from the 20th century.
>>
>>1305234
A good fuck, just not a respectable man.
>>
>>1305273
I don't know. Pure homosexual men that will only get aroused by other men exist. They're the base core of the male gay identity imho.
>>
>>1305403
>Pure homosexual men that will only get aroused by other men exist.
There's no such thing
>>
>>1305403
I don't doubt that purely gay men exist but in the classical world it was at least expected that these men would father children, where they got their jollies on the side wasn't of much concern as long as they kept it private.

The main point however is that rigid sexuality, straight or gay, is a more modern and arbitrary conception than most people realize, with the majority falling somewhere in the grey middle.
>>
>>1305411
I understand it's a continuum but some homos are like 90% androphilic but they still prefer men most of the time. they can get aroused by women but due special circumstances.

>>1305415
>as long as they kept it private
yeah and when it goes inevitably public: scandal. society still stigmatized it.
>>
>>1305421
I'm thinking like Rome, and I don't remember it being particularly scandalous. If word got out that you fucked boys you might get some ribbing in the forum but nothing like being put on trial by the inquisition.

It was a downright institution in Greece.
>>
>>1305430
yeah, men with high social status will almost be forgiven unless the attack is politically motivated. Cronies in Roman forums forgiving each other for fucking sheep, children, and their daughters don't count.
>>
>>1305436
Well where exactly was it stigmatized then? Unless you were taking it up the ass on the regular fucking boys was just another thing you fucked.
>>
It is a highly uncivilized behaviour. I do not understand why people think acceptance of homosexuality is a mark of culture and sophistication.

Wiping your ass with your bare hands is not considered civilized because it is a very disease-prone behavior. Eating carrion is not considered civilized because it is very disease-prone behavior.

Male homosexual acts were until very recently not considered civilized because it is a very disease-prone behavior, involving lots of bodily fluids mixing with feces as gay activists are eager to tell us.

http://spreadingsantorum.com

I continue to find the male homosexual acts uncivilized because as far as I can tell it still involves men frolicking in each others' feces. Young people may think this is awesome but that is not progress to me.

I do not see normalization of homosexuality as progress. If we got to the point where everyone was cool with bare-handed ass-wiping, I wouldn't see that as progress either.

Revulsion (homophobia if you will) is not irrational at all. It is a healthy response to a dangerous disease pathway. Gay men have off the charts rates of HIV/Aids, Anal Cancer, Chlamydia, Giardia, Herpes, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis and Syphilis.

If there is a ever movement to normalize the eating of carrion, I want no part of that either. I suppose that is next.
>>
>>1305449
Would you say the same of any activity that is potentially unhealthy? Such as drinking?
>>
File: just.png (56 KB, 157x146) Image search: [Google]
just.png
56 KB, 157x146
>>1305199
>Homosexuality is a modern invention
[citation needed]
>>
Taking dick is a girl thing. It's like crying. It's associated with women.

It's /r9k/-ish but it honestly is that simple.
>>
>>1305507
Drinking is unhealthy, yes. But sodomy is a vector for crippling, disfiguring, sterilising and sometimes deadly diseases.

Being a practising faggot is way worse than being a smoker or a drunk. Worse on so many levels. We disseminate propaganda teaching our kids not to drink or smoke, yet we teach then that it is perfectly acceptable, even laudable behaviour, to be a faggot who sleeps with other men.
>>
>>1304736
Always stigmatized due to being minority, as someone always said.

Doesn't mean stigma is good or reflective of some moral ideal or anything.

If you mean legal or religious oppression, well when you're trying to spread an ideology, a good way to do it is through reproduction. If some people don't reproduce due to their lifestyle, then the dogma of the ideology simply needs to remove those people from the ideology.

It's an ideological defense mechanism. It didn't arise one day out of someone's hand-writhing scheming necessarily, so much as it was a consequence of trying to create behavioral unity and new adherents.

Intellectual contagion.
>>
>>1305529
The notion of "being a homosexual" rather than "being a man who has engaged in sexual acts with men" is a modern invention.

Socrates, for example, had two wives (at once?) and something like nine kids between the two of them, and every other dialogue he's engaging in the sampling of boipucci.

People used to simply think of themselves as being individuals who had sex with other men/women. A woman marries a man, and gives him kids. If she diddles other women (would that by girlcock?) on the side then it doesn't make her part of some discrete category or mean she's part of some group as the sociologists would have it. Fucking people of the same gender did not put you into some sort of fuck-tribe.
>>
>>1305507
Ass stuff bad.
Any other gay acts not involving ass is okay. Toys in ass okay provided it is cleaned, you cleaned your ass.
>>
Compromises gender roles and identities... weakens principles that support the foundation of family unit.
>>
File: Dong_Xian.jpg (306 KB, 671x1032) Image search: [Google]
Dong_Xian.jpg
306 KB, 671x1032
>>1305582
>The notion of "being a homosexual" rather than "being a man who has engaged in sexual acts with men" is a modern invention.

1) There is such a thing as Lesbianism, too.
2) Many people were engaged in long term exclusively homosexual relationships throughout history. Whether you like homosexuality or not, this is plain as day.

In pre-Christian Rome and Greece, there had been some debate on which form of sexuality was preferable. While many people seemed to not oppose bisexuality, there were those who preferred to be exclusively heterosexual or homosexual. For example, a debate between homosexual and heterosexual love was included in Plutarch's Moralia.

It doesn't take much to be a homosexual. It happens with animals.

It happens with humans.

If you have the simple adult realization that the object of your affection is foremost a conscious being and secondarily a body, the object of your affection, out of attachment to a conscious being, can very quickly become a person of the same sex. Add on top of that sexual lust, and boom, you have homosexuality.

How could something so inevitable possibly be a "modern invention."

That's revisionism at its finest.
>>
File: 1465734966640.jpg (561 KB, 1216x2146) Image search: [Google]
1465734966640.jpg
561 KB, 1216x2146
>>1305554
>Being a practising faggot is way worse than being a smoker or a drunk. Worse on so many levels. We disseminate propaganda teaching our kids not to drink or smoke, yet we teach then that it is perfectly acceptable, even laudable behaviour, to be a faggot who sleeps with other men.

>Thinks practicing anal sex with a condom and with a person who you are comfortable with and who you know don't have STDs is worse than destroying the cells in your lungs with smoke and increasing risk of cancer, or trashing your kidneys with booze and causing memory loss, etc.

>uses pejorative for homosexual

>clearly in the moralist camp, though tries to approach from a pseudo-health-expert perspective

>implies homosexuality HAS to be balls-to-the-wall promiscuity in which you let multiple dicks come inside your ass without protection every night.

Heterosexuality can result in all the same things you say homosexuality results in, provided there are unsafe sex practices, promiscuity, drugs, and prolonged raw fucking involved. You act like every homosexual man is a whore.

You also act like homosexuality is exclusively male-on-male. More evidence of bias. Nothing to see here, move along folks, this guys objections are pulled out of his ass.
>>
File: 4313534562345.png (163 KB, 405x465) Image search: [Google]
4313534562345.png
163 KB, 405x465
>>1305549
> It's like crying. It's associated with women.

Men who pretend they never cry make me laugh.
>>
>>1304736
Abrahamics

They hate fun and life in general.
>>
>>1305733

>this guys objects are pulled out of his ass.

ftfy
>>
>>1305737
It's genuinely harder to cry if you're on testosterone. Ask any transsexual.
>>
Chlamydia.
>>
File: 2010-194_040.jpg (186 KB, 517x800) Image search: [Google]
2010-194_040.jpg
186 KB, 517x800
>>1304736

Some people think homosexuality is a choice that will spread in popularity if it isn't actively suppressed and stigmatized. Ironically this belief is most common among closeted homosexuals that think everyone is like them. I think the more rational thing to believe is there are a certain amount of people that are homosexual in any society, and there are less problems for society if you let them be.
>>
>>1305273
they called you a bugger or sodomite

there were also terms for lovers in greece.
>>
File: way it is.webm (2 MB, 346x225) Image search: [Google]
way it is.webm
2 MB, 346x225
>>1304736
butthole is for pooping
>>
>>1305449
>Autism the post
>>
>>1304736
Fuck faggots
Anyone who thinks they're tolerable needs to be shot
>>
File: Bonhoeffer.jpg (28 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Bonhoeffer.jpg
28 KB, 403x403
>>1306014
More or less this but also homosexuality corrupts male camaraderie because it reduces the beauty of platonic male love to a sterile fleshly act involving the excreting organ.

Male friendships are special because they are not physical; they require only a true meeting of the minds and spirit. The bond between friends is sacred and to profane it with sex is perverse.
>>
>>1305430
>some ribbing
it was an Infamia to be a bottom in Rome. And that stuck to you and your reputation forever
>>
>>1306014
Tell that to my faggot dogs
>>
File: 1458172906967.png (250 KB, 1008x864) Image search: [Google]
1458172906967.png
250 KB, 1008x864
>>1304736
Faggots themselves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8iCylc7x2g
>>
File: 1437905889969.jpg (71 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1437905889969.jpg
71 KB, 736x736
>>1306101
>dog does it
>so i must do it
>>
>>1305273
>The notion of homosexuality as an identity is a rather modern one.

This is what really bothers me about homosexuality. People write crappy poems and weird films about how having sex with men defines them but people like the ancient Greeks or Allan Bloom who happen to like intercourse with men while not focusing on it are pretty cool. They put the bussy on a pedestal but it is just an act and a preference or taste.

Heteros aren't going around defining themselves by their love of women. Some of the best artists in the past were homosexual and some of the worst today are too and I think the difference is this idea of identity.

At least religious identities point to a metaphysics and an ethics, a racial identity points to forefathers, heritage and culture and political identities point to a certain way of life. But homosexuality? It is just about buttholes.

If I vote based on being Christian or Muslim or because I appreciate a certain political ideology or love Western culture then it makes sense but if I vote because I like the bussy it is retarded. Plus flamboyant gays are annoying, the stereotype of a dickish, feminine numale is just so unaesthetic. I am Muslim by the way.
>>
>>1306113
>Heteros aren't going around defining themselves by their love of women
uhh....
>>
>>1304736
Because homosexuality is gay
>>
>>1306118
Not all heteros are Chads anon.
>>
>>1306089
I never said otherwise. In fact I explicitly said the stigma was only for receivers.
>>
>>1306118
There are no straight pride parades, or associations of heterosexuals that have specific political agendas. Enjoying sex and writing poetry about it or waxing lyrical or bragging about it is one thing but what modern homosexuals do is very specific.
>>
>>1306109
Pleasure is pleasure. No creature refuses that.

End of story so stop pushing your retarded modern agenda. If it feels good, you typically try to do it. Why do you think people eat sweet and salty foods knowing its bad? Even birds wont pass on the opportunity to get drunk enough to black out.
>>
File: 1438955664303.png (386 KB, 1436x1652) Image search: [Google]
1438955664303.png
386 KB, 1436x1652
>>1305624
>1) There is such a thing as Lesbianism, too.
>>
File: 1446611850651.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446611850651.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>1306133
yes yuo are a creature for sure but men control themselves
>>
>>1306118

Have you ever seen someone identify themselves as a heterosexual man in conversation without them being one of those privilege checking types?
>>
>>1306142
>men control themselves
>he thinks humanity has self-control

If that were true war and addiction wouldn't exist. go home putin
>>
>>1305624
>1) There is such a thing as Lesbianism, too.

Of course but Lesbians are useless.
Like everything in the LGBT community of note and has been done by males and women who were born as males.
>>
File: 1444234090233.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1444234090233.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>1306199
some men let god help them and others want to play around

nothing new

do svidaniya )))))
>>
>>1306199
But addiction can be overcome through self-control.
I saw an Indian (American Indian)literally gain an alcohol addiction and overcome it within like 5-6 days which is fucking crazy considering alcohol is like liquid doom to them.

I had to deal with the cops because he went Cold Turkey and was screaming like a bitch in his room so loudly so people called the police on me since they thought I was raping someone and my other roommate is on the sex offenders list (he exchanged naked pics to his gf when both were 16).
>>
>>1304739

But earlier culture informed religion.
>>
>>1304736
Its just nature itself, we need to be able To reproduce yo survive
>>
>>1305236
How is it associated with power? I understand how one could call wanting to fuck someone of the same sex narcissistic but how is it associated with power? Do you mean dominating someone of the same sex?

>>1305245
>t. are ian mustard race
>>
>>1305273
This is why I find it hard to believe when someone says they're only attracted to guys. Scientific explanations of homosexuality cite a hormone that is associated with friendship and forming bonds, they assume homosex was an evolutionary trait we evolved to be able to form closer social bonds. But it's not something that we can be solely attracted to sexually. Some can adopt a fetish of sorts for sex with men but that's all it is, a fetish. You can still fuck women, stop role playing faggots.
>>
>>1306057
>>1306014
I really don't give a fuck if you take it in the ass but don't act like you're solely attracted to men, most fags aren't. But you have to realize that butt sex does hurt your butthole, not just making it sore for a while but in the long term as well. You will have a leaky ass when you're old.

Just saying.
>>
File: Goatman.png (101 KB, 550x679) Image search: [Google]
Goatman.png
101 KB, 550x679
>>1307590
not to mention the fact that you have to $$$BUY$$$ lubrication to make it work because again your butt is not made for that
>>
>>1305737
>unironically being a little bitch
>>
File: 1461780139405.jpg (601 KB, 1100x818) Image search: [Google]
1461780139405.jpg
601 KB, 1100x818
>>1306135
>>1306201
Fucking clown trolls. The discussion was over whether homosexuality existed before modern times, not your repugnant opinions.
>>
File: 1461755116445.jpg (154 KB, 1000x1038) Image search: [Google]
1461755116445.jpg
154 KB, 1000x1038
>>1308289
unironically spending his whole life suppressing emotions and acting like it's healthy and good.

The only reason you avoid crying is to appear like TUFF STUFF in front of other insecure men who want to avoid crying to appear like TUFF STUFF.... etc.

You're taken in hook line and sinker by bullshit, and act like you're better for it. Even my grandfather, a Korean war vet who saw combat, broke down into tears from time to time.

That's life, baby
>>
Why can't I marry a 12 year old?
>>
>>1305273
Having sex with males (you being male) is not the same as craving emotional intimacy with a male in the same way others (heteros) do with women. The fact that you reduce homosexuality to anal penetration is also myopic, and the very reason why the gay identiy exists (when you erase or negate a group of people particular phenomenology, you create the need to build a common sub cuture / identity)
>>
>>1308320
You're not a muslim prophet.
>>
File: file.png (38 KB, 664x156) Image search: [Google]
file.png
38 KB, 664x156
>>1308311
>not being a stoic
>being a slave to your own emotions

Disgusting
>>
>>1305449

What do you say about straight men who have anal sex with straight women?

Or about the romantic attraction between the same sex in lieu of the sexual attraction?
>>
>>1304736
Basically: Parents want their children to reproduce, homosexuals can't reproduce.
>>
The homosexual identity was always stigmatized in the West, and didn't even exist in the modern sense until the Enlightenment.

As for you question about homosexual activity (mainly pederasty), it was stigmatized among the Meds due to Christianity. Some of the rest of Europe already though it was unhealthy before Christianity though (like the Vikings)
>>
File: disgusted old meme man.jpg (219 KB, 1908x1073) Image search: [Google]
disgusted old meme man.jpg
219 KB, 1908x1073
>>1306226
>my other roommate is on the sex offenders list (he exchanged naked pics to his gf when both were 16).

Do you live in Hell?
>>
>>1308301
Not anyone of them, but now seriously, has lesbianism ever been persecuted? And if yes, to what extent?

I live in machismo ridden culture and while fags are hated "it's okay if ladies do it". Lesbians are only hated or disdained if they try to act manly, and an heterosexual woman who acts too manly will be called lesbian while an actual lesbian who is femenine will be mostly left alone.
>>
>>1308630
"Land of the free"
>>
File: LVCIVS CORNELIVS SVLLA FELIX.jpg (158 KB, 800x1220) Image search: [Google]
LVCIVS CORNELIVS SVLLA FELIX.jpg
158 KB, 800x1220
>>1308374
Your disgust is an emotion to which you are clearly subject.

Better empathy moving someone to tears than """stoic""" disgust for people with different brain chemistry than you.

Real stoics behave the way you do minus the disgust. They are able to look at a person going through pain and feel neither extensive pity nor disgust.

>>1308606
Probably once a year, varies. Usually general buildup of things I can't change fucking my shit up. Diseases, etc.
>>
>>1308698
>Probably once a year, varies. Usually general buildup of things I can't change fucking my shit up. Diseases, etc.
not everyone has AIDS breh
>>
>>1308354
This
>>1305273
>A debate between homosexual and heterosexual love was included in Plutarch's Moralia. (c. 100AD)
>The Christian emperor Justinian (527–565) made homosexuals a scapegoat for problems such as "famines, earthquakes, and pestilences."
> In the year 390, the Christian emperors Valentinian II, Theodoisus and Arcadius declared homosexual sex to be illegal and those who were guilty of it were condemned to be burned alive in front of the public.
>A same-sex marriage between the two men Pedro Díaz and Muño Vandilaz in the Galician municipality of Rairiz de Veiga in Spain occurred on 16 April 1061. They were married by a priest at a small chapel. The historic documents about the church wedding were found at Monastery of San Salvador de Celanova.

Wow, look at that. Identity politics and homosexuality defining who you are isn't a modern thing!

And what do you know, it was the people oppressing homosexuals who decided this, not the big, bad """ess jay dubbo ewes""".
>>
>>1308715
Cute.
I have genetic conditions that have had nothing to do with my behavior.
>>
>>1308649
I didn't imply lesbians were ever persecuted (though they were in some places).

I was responding to people using laughingAnimeGirl.jpg as an argument, on one hand, and implying "Lesbians are useless" on the other, neither of which had anything to do with the original discussion I was trying to have.

Your point is correct, otherwise, but again, completely unrelated to what I was discussing
>>
File: 1419468658881.jpg (58 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
1419468658881.jpg
58 KB, 640x631
>>1308728
>Cute.
pic

>I have genetic conditions that have had nothing to do with my behavior.
it certainly influences your crying
I've no reason to since my life isn't /r9k/ like your own
>>
File: ok.png (26 KB, 245x198) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
26 KB, 245x198
>>1308736
>IThinkIKnowWhatYouLookLikeLolArentIFunny.jpg
>My life is different than yours so im better lol
>>
>>1308757
>The only reason you avoid crying is to appear like TUFF STUFF in front of other insecure men who want to avoid crying to appear like TUFF STUFF.... etc.
I wonder who made this statement
>Cute.
sounds like something the picture I posted would type, very snarky and snide which probably means whatever shitty disease you have isn't the only reason you act like such a bitch
>>
>>1308649

Corrective rape.

Also "standard" rape because some men just don't understand that a lesbian won't want to fuck them, no matter how hard they try. Forbidden fruit and all that jazz.

Not that that doesn't happen to straight women, but with lesbians ALL male advances are unwanted as opposed to just some, so the frequency of unwanted advances are far more likely due to males being the culturally accepted sexual initiators.
>>
File: disgust.png (100 KB, 424x509) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
100 KB, 424x509
>>1308794
I want tumblr to leave
>>
>>1308735
Well that's why I made it clear I wasn't any of those two guys, I was just interested and the quoted posts were related enough to start the conversation.

>>1308794
That doesn't look like homophobic behaviour at all though. Just classic sexism. The second two lines, I mean, I don't know what the fuck corrective rape is supposed to be.
>>
>>1308819
Nigger just because I used the word rape doesn't mean I'm from tumblr.

>>1308854
Corrective rape is mostly an issue in developing countries, but the prevailing idea behind it is that lesbians can be turned straight by men having sex with them. And since they don't like men having sex with them, it ends up just being rape. This is an idea held by some people in the first world too, believing that some lesbians just haven't found the "right" man yet, although obviously very few take the idea to rape-levels of enthusiasm.

And a lot of feelings behind homophobia are somewhat rooted in sexism. For lesbians it's largely built upon the idea that a women isn't recognizing her role as the submissive sex by rejecting male advances, meanwhile the gay man is actively giving up his status as the dominant sex by accepting male advances. The latter is seen as more egregious largely because of the more dominant role males play in society, and it can be seen as weakness, which is inherently loathsome by many. Also the unsanitary implications of anal sex don't help.

This idea was even held in ancient Greece concerning homosexuality/pederasty where the submissive man wasn't even seen as a real man (hence why it was mostly only acceptable to do with adolescent boys) and the dominant man was asserting his manliness moreso than he would be by having sex with a woman, since he was dominating another man.
>>
File: Friezek.png (536 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Friezek.png
536 KB, 640x480
>>1308916
You can tell the reactionaries fuckwits on this board because
>They always claim to know
>What you look like
>What sites you browse
>What boards you browse
>What you do with your free time
>What kind of hat you wear
>How much hair you have on your neck

Actual arguments are either nonexistent or weak. They will sometimes appear to have won an argument by misinterpreting what you're saying or misremembering the order of posts.
>>
File: 1463238077552.jpg (75 KB, 729x521) Image search: [Google]
1463238077552.jpg
75 KB, 729x521
>>1308765

Here's an important difference between us.

I assume nothing about you, except what you've already said.

You claim to know plenty about me, my gender, what kind of hats I wear, how fat I am, how pale I am, in spite of having no evidence for these things.

And you actually think such things have bearing on the argument.
>>
>>1308550
>What do you say about straight men who have anal sex with straight women?
Gross, and an insult to human dignity. The fact that it doesn't help spread STDs as badly as promiscuous man-on-man anal action doesn't make it any less degenerate.

>Or about the romantic attraction between the same sex in lieu of the sexual attraction?
It is an inherently disordered attraction. Romantic feelings are meant to strengthen marital bonding, with the ultimate teleological end of reproduction. Platonic bromance should be promoted, but faggotry should be socially discouraged with bullying and beatings if necessary.
>>
>>1309089
>Gross, and an insult to human dignity.
Do you hold the same notion for all forms of sexual gratification outside that meant for reproduction? Also, since you can't spread an STD if you don't have it, do you object to anal sex between two men if neither of them have STDs?

>degenerate
Define this please.

>It is an inherently disordered attraction.
Can you elaborate on this? Do you mean it's illogical since it doesn't lead to reproduction?

>Romantic feelings are meant to strengthen marital bonding
Marriage is a societal institution, so I'm gonna assume you just mean traditional pair bonding.

If gays are undesireables, surely their lack of ability to reproduce would be a good thing rather than bad, as it prevents them from passing down their supposed undesireable genes that you dislike. If it's the fact that they can't reproduce that is itself undesireable, what do you think about straight impotent people or contraceptives? Is procreation the only purpose that sex should ever be performed for? What if straight sex doesn't lead to procreation?

>Platonic bromance should be promoted, but faggotry should be socially discouraged
So intimate emotional male bonds are good, unless they have sex, which is arguably the most intimate thing you can do with another person. Why?

You have a very sex-centric view of homosexuals and people in general. Are you aware that there are in fact many times where people aren't having sex?
>>
>>1305733
What a qt
>>
>>1305582
>Socrates, for example, had two wives (at once?) and something like nine kids between the two of them, and every other dialogue he's engaging in the sampling of boipucci.

You can get boipucci and fuck women too you know...bisexuality is a thing...you make no argument
>>
>>1304741
For once its actually true
>>
>>1305549
The shedding of manly tears was extremely common and not at all feminine before the modern age
>>
>>1309262
Could you elaborate?
>>
>>1310254
In the sotadic zone boy loving was just another thing a man would do. There was one culture that was a very notable, very influential exception however.
>>
>>1305554
>drinking is less unhealthy than sex with guys
>drinking is stigmatized
What?
Drinking is THE social ill of pretty much any civilization. It is, in effect, a legal and highly toxic drug, that rips apart families and aroused the basest and most animalistic insticts in humans; It claims hundreds of thousands lives in the US alone from drunk driving, violence and health issues.

It is also highly glamorized in all sorts of media, an integral part of the college "culture", a supposed place of learning. It's required for most forms of social interaction between adults, be it at parties, bars or sports. In society, to not drink is to not be an adult.

Alcohol is a virulent, disgusting poison that has been normalized by society, the physical embodiment of societal decay, the potion with the potential to turn any decent man into a filthy pig.
>>
>>1308606
sauce
>>
>>1304736
It's like any other sexual activity that isn't procreating with the lights off

Religion doesn't want people to do that kind of stuff because religion is interested in maintaining it's own power and creating new adherents, so it uses it's meme magic to discourage any such behaviour.
>>
>>1304741
>>1309262

Germanic peoples also had a dislike for homosexuality IIRC. The most famous example would probably be the culture clash between the greek and germanic view that lead to the massacre of Thessalonica in 390.
>>
Homosexuality became stigmatized because of religion, and the biological imperative with in it.

Do you think it's a coincidence that the Bible talks about being fruitful and multiplying, and that life is sacred?

It shouldn't be, because obviously living creatures want to continue staying alive, at all costs, and homosexuals didn't, for most of history(until the advent of scientifically engineered fertilization), procreate.
>>
>>1311129
The hatred of gays is almost universal , even with the people who never had contact with the jew god

I think it was agriculturally based and the family was needed for survival and manpower.

You couldn't afford to have a faggot son
>>
>>1311129
But what exactly is a problem here? More gays means less people fought over girls. Everyones won here.
>>
File: 75.png (157 KB, 624x300) Image search: [Google]
75.png
157 KB, 624x300
>>1311150
until your son turns gay

until you get gang raped when your pass out drunk

until you see gays making out in every movie
>>
>>1311150
Not saying there is a problem at all, and I have nothing against gays, I'm just trying to explain why they are stigmatized.

They are stigmatized because people have internalized biological imperatives, such as procreating, and think that having children must necessarily be "The Good", and everything else the bad.

I mean, even heterosexual people who don't want children are stigmatized for exactly the same reason.
>>
File: thessalonica.jpg (150 KB, 936x611) Image search: [Google]
thessalonica.jpg
150 KB, 936x611
>>1311118
wow you and wikipedia are full of shit

I went and looked at the source of that.....

"When Buthericus was general of the troops in Illyria, a charioteer saw him shamefully exposed at a tavern, and attempted an outrage; he was apprehended and put in custody. Some time after, some magnificent races were to be held at the hippodrome, and the populace of Thessalonica demanded the release of the prisoner, considering him necessary to the celebration of the contest."
>>
>>1304736

Pompeii grafitti:

>VII.9 (Eumachia Building, via della Abbondanza); 2048: Secundus likes to screw boys.

>IX.5.11 (House of Poppaeus Sabinus; peristyle); 5092: If you felt the fires of love, mule-driver, you would make more haste to see Venus. I love a charming boy; I ask you, goad the mules; let’s go. Take me to Pompeii, where love is sweet. You are mine…

>I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

>VI.14 (vico degli Scienziati); 3042: Cruel Lalagus, why do you not love me?

>VI.14.20 (House of Orpheus); 4523: I have buggered men
>>
>>1305288
Didn't Achilles seek revenge for his dead buttbuddy Patrocles about 3000 years ago?
>>
File: 1454161362244.jpg (592 KB, 600x4413) Image search: [Google]
1454161362244.jpg
592 KB, 600x4413
>>1305529
pic related
>>1311150
>More gays means less people fought over girls.
>"Le more girls for me"
Stop thinking with your dick.
>>
File: Sam Hyde.jpg (501 KB, 955x804) Image search: [Google]
Sam Hyde.jpg
501 KB, 955x804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
>>
>>1305564
well the term "buggery" is related to a christian dualist heresy, this an ideology
>>
>>1308794
>can apparently speak for all lesbians
get over yourself tumblrtot
>>
>>1311200
Pretty sure religions who condemn sodomy believe male to male sodomy to be worst and deserving of a harsher punishment.

I don't know enough of christianity specifically to know if that's their actions or their religious law.
>>
>>1305733
>>Thinks practicing anal sex with a condom and with a person who you are comfortable with and who you know don't have STDs is worse than destroying the cells in your lungs with smoke and increasing risk of cancer, or trashing your kidneys with booze and causing memory loss, etc.
Yeah, because you are at a highly increased risk of cancer to your rectum and lower intestines.
>>1309265
Manly tears are considerd manly and acceptable, even in today's culture.
As is crying because you saw something super beautiful and such.
>>
>>1310807
>In society, to not drink is to not be an adult.

In some societies however, to not drink equals to be untrustworthy, to have something to hide (in the old days, maybe secret police etc...)
>>
>>1311118
I remember from I think Tacitus that they used to bind fags and throw them into swamps.

The many well-preserved bog bodies found in Belgium and the Netherlands can attest for this.
>>
>>1310807
This. Everyone who is okay with drinking supports the degeneracy. Gay sex is harmless compared to this shit.
>>
File: 1457136883728.jpg (50 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
1457136883728.jpg
50 KB, 800x581
>>1304736
hahhaha what a pleb you are.

you know that homos go into the street each year to show how good homos they are, right?

you know that we are in 2016 and not in 1946?
>>
>>1308354
but the subculture does making parades about shlonging and obcenitys not about affectionate romanticism.
>>
File: 1445452200747.jpg (41 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1445452200747.jpg
41 KB, 612x380
>>1311301
>>
>>1306113
>I am Muslim by the way.

I am a christian and I like boys, for the rest I pretty much agree with you. It's just a part of me, I guess I'll be judged for it, but it is not man's job to judge me for that. Anyway, it doesn't define my whole life(-style), and I prefer to live by christian morality.
>>
>>1306113
Same. I don't agree with homosexuality and the extreme openness about sexuality in general with them. although that happens with straights sometimes as well. They still should have rights and all. But it's just annoying how flamboyant the feminine ones are in particular.

Muslim as well.
>>
>>1305234
img sauce real quick?
>>
>>1311336
are you kidding me? if you've watched a single vigil for the orlando atrocity all they've been preaching is about love.

besides, the leud parades are comparable to the way black people play up the loud obnoxious stereotype to make white people feel uncomfortable for holding them to their own standards of political correctness, and demanding that 'negroes' shouldn't be so flagrant. The black community could utilise the self-affirming and communitarian ethos of christianity to gain support, but that would just be an instance of them becoming more 'white', politically correct and losing the distinct identity they have carved out for themselves.
>>
File: smdh.gif (3 MB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
smdh.gif
3 MB, 249x250
>>1311632
>the distinct identity they have carved out for themselves.

A ghetto.
>>
>>1311641
you mean the ghettos which are the result of a violent history of segregation and 'white flight' in the west? which geographically displaces legal, commercial success and power away from black communities, such that the only option is the black market and other ilicit practises?

They made the best with what scraps they were given following their 'emancipation'. We can't expect them to be perfect after we've committed such atrocities towards them.
>>
>>1306113
I'm not muslim and I agree with everything.
>>
>>1304736
There was a time when a man's strength was in his family. The bigger the clan/family the less likely they would struggle.

You had protection in numbers, you had people to gather, to build, to protect one another. The bigger the family the less likely they were to be stolen from or attacked in general.

The younger ones would eventually take care of the older ones, the older ones would teach the younger ones.

Homosexuality stunts that growth of that family. It's death in comparison, it cuts off the spreading of life.

The only way homosexuality can be a sustainable life style is in a society where family is not as important. Where family doesn't mean the same as it once did. One way to accomplish that is to create a elaborate financial system, where money is now the focus of dependence.

Anyways so the physical act of homosexuality is generally counterproductive. It cut's off life and growth.

But aside from God Himself, no one can judge a homosexual or condemn them.

I honestly feel like some, not all, but some Christians push homosexuals away from God. Also lets not forget that degeneracy of non homosexual relations is just as strong if not stronger in destroying temperance and discipline. So you can't sit there and judge homosexuals from any high horse, when heterosexuals can become just as responsible for deterioration of the sustainable fabric that is found within temperance and general discipline against over consumption which leads to becoming a fiend and addict, which just so happens to be the description of "demon."

Talking about a complete state of being insatiable. The exact opposite of temperance and discipline.
>>
>>1311404
>I am a christian and I like boys
>Insert obligatory catholic clergy ribbing.
>>
File: 1464848474784.jpg (27 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1464848474784.jpg
27 KB, 640x472
>>1304736

Because at best it does nothing to improve the well-being or the future of the tribe/society, and at worst it's a health hazard.
>>
>>1311670
Spoken like a true race traitor, self hating WASP

Is what you would say and mean if you were a mouth breathing retard. I just wanted to get there first.

>>1311951
It's speculated that the gene responsible for it promotes hypergamy in women(lodsa babies) and that it may help with population regulation(lodsa famines). To say for sure is to speculate, yourself.
>>
>>1304741

This

Jews never had beauty to appreciate. Their men were always hideous.
>>
File: CK.png (193 KB, 994x1262) Image search: [Google]
CK.png
193 KB, 994x1262
>>1311670
#dindunuffin
>>
>>1308726
Yes Christfags turned common practices into identities, just like keeping your ancestors rites now made you a "pagan" and evil.

Homosexual identity politics were a reasonable reaction to totalitarian laws but since then its become a tool for other totalitarians.
>>
>>1311951
>>1311880
>Homosexuality stunts that growth of that family. It's death in comparison, it cuts off the spreading of life.
>Because at best it does nothing to improve the well-being or the future of the tribe/society

False, see >>1307547. Homosexuality is an unintentional consequence of the way in which men form kinship bonds and maintain co-operation between heterosex family lines. without out it man would be way more of a sick barbarian than he is now and spend most of his time caving in the skulls of other males and we would never approach anything like civilisation.

However it's a fallacious line of thinking to presume that this somehow denies the existence of gay sexuality, as that poster does - fetish or no, the attraction is undeniably real.
>>
>>1312018
>an unintentional consequence

A perversion you mean.
>>
>>1311988
>Spoken like a true race traitor, self hating WASP
actually *sniff* I believe the regressive left's self-flagellation to be just an inverted form of the white man's burden: "we brought them democracy and civilisation, therefore we have failed in our responsibility to raise them properly! shame on us!".

But that doesn't mean we can wash our hands clean of the issue. We started the problem by inspiring blacks to chase gratuitous financial ends, and then condescended when the black community followed that dream through disreputable activities because nothing else was available to them. What the west has done is stunted the intellectual development of a racial underclass, waved a carrot on a stick in front of their face and then berated them for behaving like animals when WE'RE the ones who bred them that way.
>>
>>1312006
(uc)
>>
File: Improved version.jpg (406 KB, 596x838) Image search: [Google]
Improved version.jpg
406 KB, 596x838
>>1312089
>we started the problem by inspiring blacks to chase gratuitous financial ends

so basically you're saying white people invented greed. . .

>>>/shed/
>>
>>1312100
step up your reading comprehension. white people did not invent greed, but rather forced an ideological fantasy of 'the pursuit of happiness' onto a population who was sorely lacking in the faculties necessary to attain it. 'greed' is reserved for those foreign oligarchs who use (empty) luxury skyscraper apartments as gold bricks in the centre of London while black people spend their time killing each other over petty cash in the dilapidated, crowded council housing south of the river.
>>
>>1312188
Consumerism is a response to poverty and a lack of meaning.

The origin of these problems is a matriarchal black family structure, especially after the sexual revolution.

The hideous unemployment rate among black men doesn't do anything to stem the tide, not to mention failed drug policy that creates a class of full time career criminals.
>>
File: Fist.jpg (281 KB, 550x712) Image search: [Google]
Fist.jpg
281 KB, 550x712
>>1312188
ill tell you what squirt poor whites got fed the same shit but dont have the luxury of kids like you excusing them when they fuck up
>>
>>1312018
That's ridiculous.

If homosexuality was regularly practiced it would stunt forward progress. It literally halts the process of forward progression.

Also I think that's reaching to say that bonding with someone of the same sex automatically implies homosexuality. I don't doubt the desire travels along that connection, but to claim that homosexuality is necessary for human bonding is a pretty far reach.

But people can't forget that a insatiable heterosexual society is just as destructive as a society that practices homosexuality. Because it's impossible to not experience lust and an absence of murder. You can isolate the two, but they coexist in the actual braoder context.

A society without control is a society where anything and everything goes. Doesn't matter how different the individual tastes and limits are, because we all share the space, and not all individual limits are the same.
>>
>>1312218
***You can isolate the two to examine them individually, but they coexist in the actual broader context.

Basically you can't talk about lust without talking about murder, or any other negative action that is by product of fiendish behavior with a lack of self control.
>>
>>1312214
I never claimed it was a problem limited to the black community - just that they're far more inclined to turn to crime or turn on each other than white people. the latter group under economic disparity usually ends up swapping all their various fears for a singular figure they can scapegoat (the greedy jew, the peverse queer, the radical muslim), and turns to mass shootings, suicide or frequently both as a result. Different races have different roots to their turmoil, it offers very little benefit trying to assess them under the same blanket terms.

>>1312211
>The origin of these problems is a matriarchal black family structure, especially after the sexual revolution
this is an interesting point. I'd be interested to hear your sources
>>
>>1312289
>they're far more inclined to turn to crime or turn on each other than white people.

and who's fault is that sport?
>>
>>1312289
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Negro_Family:_The_Case_For_National_Action

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_family_structure#Implications_of_the_African-American_family_structure

Due to the economic stresses placed on black families over the ages, a culture of women as the primary leaders of families evolved.

Beginning in 1962, you can see the number of black children born out of wedlock sharply increase relative to black male unemployment, which used to be correlated heavily.
>>
>>1312300
feel free to look back at my previous posts. I've explained myself many times over now. I am enjoying your little jibes of 'sport' and 'squirt' though, grandad: its like you're establishing yourself as some sort of authority whilst forgetting to provide any real arguments. Don't let the dementia hit your ass on the way out
>>
>>1312334
all i see in your posts is making excuses for the bad behavior of another race and blaming it on whites
>>
they are genetic dead ends, contrary to self-preservation and disease vectors. All of these are worse without technology to fill the voids and even then they should be trashed on for running up hospital bills like smokers are.
>>
>>1304736
how did homos back then even fuck without getting shit on their dicks?
>>
>>1304736

Anything that does not produce more members of the Church is bad. So masturbation, homosexuality, and abortion of course is bad.
>>
>>1312645

There wasn't exactly a lot of water purification, so they probably had the runs constantly. Eat every few days, you know when your bowels will be empty, you're done.

Also enemas have been around for a very long time. It's really shit-tier technology.
>>
>>1312645
Non homo here. Will you always get shit if you fuck someone in your ass without whatever you do to not shit dicks?

I've fucked a couple of girls up the ass and I've never got shit on my dick.
>>
File: 1460103157569.jpg (7 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
1460103157569.jpg
7 KB, 231x250
>>1305449
heterosexual sex doesn't spread disease, it's civilized!

FYI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_for_%22santorum%22_neologism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Santorum%27s_views_on_homosexuality
>>
>>1311225
>increased risk of cancer

Words out! anything you do that is linked to increase risks of cancer is degenerate. Hope you don't eat tons of microwave frozen dinners or live in polluted areas, or whatever.
>>
>>1312645
There's a bit of anatomical misunderstanding going on here. Feces are stored in the rectum, they merely pass through the anal cavity, which is where your dick is going to be.

So as long as you use some water to clean out any debris you shouldn't be getting shit on your dick.
>>
>>1311225
>Yeah, because you are at a highly increased risk of cancer to your rectum and lower intestines.
If you have HPV
>>
>>1304736
Faggots are disgusting.
>>
>>1313256
omar mateen pls
>>
>>1304736
look at Afghanistan
homosexuality is rampant there, and they have extremely serious problems with gonorrhea.

The anus is not a sexual organ, it is a part of the digestive system, and is inhabited by dangerous bacteria.
Modern western homosexuals use modern technology to make that unsanitary practice not dangerous, like condoms, lube, or what they do to clean their assholes. In spite of that, it isnt completely healthy, since anal sex makes it more likely to have prostate cancer, tumors in the butt, or to have to wear diapers as an adult since you cant keep your shit in.
>>
>>1313256

Interestingly enough this is the only argument against homosexuality that's actually based in logic.
>>
>>1312218
>It literally halts the process of forward progression.

That's not true though. In the context of evolutionary tribal dynamics, a homosexual man is still a man that can provide protection and gather resources, yet he does so without mating with the social unit's women. You effectively get "free" contribution without intrasexual competition for women, which allows greater prosperity for the heterosexual men. Lack of competition creates greater opportunity for cooperation, which benefits the society as a whole. The "more women to go around" meme isn't a meme.

Your point gains more traction the greater amount of homosexuals make up the population, however it still fails because you only need one heterosexual man to repopulate the entire planet provided you have enough women for him to mate with.

This point is moot in modern society though because the success of our society and the contributions we make to it are now largely monetary as opposed to physical. And the fact that most human populations aren't threatened with extinction is even more reason to dismiss it. Unless you're talking within the context of a single family/bloodline, in which case you do somewhat have a point, but this is also rendered moot if the homosexual has any siblings.

Even still, if the human population was to be faced with extinction, there's nothing that actually renders the homosexual "unable" to reproduce. The only thing stopping them is their desire to. And faced with a crisis any person who cares for their society will always attempt to preserve it, homosexual or otherwise.
>>
>>1312656
Girls don't poop dumbass
>>
>>1310839
sauce
>>
>>1306130
>There are no straight pride parades, or associations of heterosexuals that have specific political agendas.
Gay pride was not born of a need to celebrate being gay, but the right to exist without persecution. So instead of wondering why there isn't a Straight Pride movement, be thankful you don't need one. Of couse modern faggots have destroyed everything it once stood for and deviated it to become the retarded LGBT lobby. But hey, in escence it's still just a cry for peace without unfounded, retarded reject.
>>
>>1309089
>implying STDs are exclusive to homo men
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.