[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aryan subraces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 326x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 326x451
/his/
Educate me on the subraces of the aryan/white race

Where do they came from?, Are they genetically the same?, What subrace has contributed more to Europe?
>What subrace are you?
>I look mediterranean but I'm German, so I probably have nord blood
>>
File: image.png (537 KB, 850x420) Image search: [Google]
image.png
537 KB, 850x420
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2472x1619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2472x1619
>>
>>1299322

>German
>Nord
>>
>>1299322
That guy in the middle looks exactly like a blond Hitler.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 206x245
Bad thread
>>
>>1299346

the vast majority are
>>
>snownigs in charge of deciding who is aryan
>>
>>1299322
¿does this count as humanities?
>>
>>1299507
it's outdated and discredited racial science that only /pol/ and /int/ still sperg about so god I would hope not, but the janitor probably won't delete.
>>
>>I look mediterranean but I'm German, so I probably have nord blood

Most Europeans probably have Nord blood to some degree, if tiny so be it.
And you don't have tohavr it just because you live in Germany you know.
>>
>>1299331
Isn't this something snowniggers made up in the 19th century?
>>
>>1299514

its never been discredited, its simply outdated and outmoded
>>
File: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png (464 KB, 1024x649) Image search: [Google]
World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png
464 KB, 1024x649
>>1299322
>Educate me on the subraces of the aryan/white race

It's bullshit and pseudoscience.

If you want to study genetic anthropology, y-dna and mtdna Haplogroups are the only valid way currently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mitochondrial_DNA_haplogroup
>>
File: zola jesus.jpg (53 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
zola jesus.jpg
53 KB, 564x376
ITT: ariosophy warmed over for the ten millionth time

nazi cunts fuck off

>>1299582
Good post anon, thank you. Genetics isn't humanities take this to >>/sci/
>>
>>1299581
Its been very much discredited as the separate groupings were mostly matters of culture rather than genetics and even then these divisions were created usually by nordicists.

Even haplogroups are iffy but there's a hell of a lot more merit there than the racial "science" of the 19th century, which is basically all made up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.