[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will this meme continue?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: a.jpg (121 KB, 944x993) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
121 KB, 944x993
How long will this meme continue?
>>
Why don't you make your own meme religion then. All you need is the power of mementum to make it happen
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 480x357
>>1297903
Probably as long as both of these
>>
It'll be the dominant religion in America in a few centuries
>>
>>1297969
Nice meme image
>>
>>1299031
Anon, the LDS church is losing members in North America.
>>
>>1299072
give it time
>>
>>1299079
This is a downward trend that has accelerated. Wards have be fused together and some entire stakes are gone now because of the drop. Most of my generation is expected to leave the church in their lifetime. Most of the new members come from either poor communities in the developing world or the spouse seeking a baptism for in law approval. Hell the missionaries are baptizing drunks in central America just to inflate numbers.
>>
>>1297903
As long as its predecessors and brother (Islam) exist, it will exist because gullible people eat up Abraham faiths of all flavors for some retarded reason.
>>
>>1299114
Is it really that bad? I got door-to-door'd by a threesome and they made me feel like a slob, younger than me but looking much more successful and happier with their life choices.
>>
>>1299732
Yes. The missionaries tend to be from highly observant families born in covenant (meaning their parents are temple married and thus going to go to the celestial kingdom unless they lapse) so if they want to be with their family in heaven they have to go on a mission. Although some of the girls get out of it by marrying and getting knocked up by a returning missionary even if they've only know them for two months. I'm not even kidding. Both of my sister's did that and they aren't alone.

Mormons are also statistically more likely to suffer from depression and drug addiction, alcohol and meth being the two most popular.
>>
>>1297903
Dunno, I mean we thought the protestants were gonna quit aswell but lookie there.
>>
>>1297903
Until a proper president takes office and does away with the Book of Mormon and all heresies
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.