[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Ethipion Jews referred to as "Beta Israel"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (129 KB, 354x504) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 354x504
Why are Ethipion Jews referred to as "Beta Israel"?
>>
They got cucked by the bbc
>>
>>1294919
Actually it's the opposite, a jewish king BLEACHED an Ethopian slut which created them
>>
>>1294926
>Actually it's the opposite, a jewish king BLEACHED an Ethopian slut which created them

Do you mean Moses?
>>
>>1294926
>Actually it's the opposite, a jewish king BLEACHED an Ethopian slut which created them

Citation needed.
>>
>>1294759
A better question: who is Omega Israel?
>>
>>1294949
Nah, it's old Shlomo

>>1294954
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomonic_dynasty
>>
>>1294957
United States of America
>>
>>1294960
A most noble house. Notice how they stayed faithful to the True Israelite Faith and acknowledged the Messiah.
>>
>>1294960
I never understood why the sons of the queen of Sheba are the ethiopians when Sheba is in south Arabia.
>>
>>1295216
Apparently there was a lot of interaction between the Horn of Africa and Yemen/South Arabia back in the day.
Don't quote me on this though, it's what my Somalian and Yemenite friends told me.
>>
>>1295216
You don't know geography, do you?
>>
Fun fact: Israel forcibly steralized Jewish pilgrims from Ethiopia.
>>
>>1295247
>>1295299

I know that but as far as I know, and feel free to correct me since I only have heard of relatively recent times, it was Ethiopia the one conquering parts of South Arabia and not the other way around.
>>
>>1294960
The Solomons dynasty lore is just Bs to legitimatise their rule.
>>
J-Jew too
>>
>>1294759
Beta is House
meaning House of Jizzy Izzy

compare with Beit Esseya

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boethusians

>>1295138
>stayed faithful to the True Israelite Faith

they along with the Karaites and pre-Sefardization Persian Jews were the only ones who remained true to the ancient Israelite religion and rejected heretical revisionism such as talmudism
>>
>>1295308
Mind posting source? All im getting is they gave them birth control without explaining properly it was birth control.
>>
>>1295325
>it was Ethiopia the one conquering parts of South Arabia and not the other way around
Yes, during the Aksumite period (c. 50 AD-620 AD), but the queen of Sheba was supposed to have existed well before then. The actual Sheba (Saba) was probably long forgotten when the Ethiopians started making up legends about the Solomonic dynasty.

The Biblical Queen of Sheba probably never existed anyway, since at the time when Solomon probably lived neither Judah or Sheba existed as significant powers. The story about them probably dates from around the 7th century when trade between the two was significant.
>>
>>1295588
That's it though.
They apologized for it though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.