[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Juden come up with this star? I can't find anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: zion.png (88 KB, 2000x2308) Image search: [Google]
zion.png
88 KB, 2000x2308
How did Juden come up with this star? I can't find anything in the Old Testament on the design of this star.

Can anyone who is an expert on Judaism point out where in the Old Testament / Torah this design came from?
>>
>>1293238
Medieval Jewish mystics trying to force memes, pretty much.
>>
>>1293269
>>1293269
>Medieval Jewish mystics

???

Elaborate
>>
>>1293296
the real jewish flag is a menorah, to represent man's devotion to God
certain groups pushed to make it the hexagram, a solomonic jewish spell circle
>>
It's actually the alchemic symbol of transmutation
>>
File: menorah.jpg (52 KB, 352x400) Image search: [Google]
menorah.jpg
52 KB, 352x400
>>1293326
>menorah
>>
>>1293326
>certain groups
???
>>
It represents the mystical three and the mystical six, it's mostly a Medieval thing.
>>
>>1293238
The two triangles are like two arrows that represents "as above, so below"
>>
>>1293666
>It represents the mystical three and the mystical six, it's mostly a Medieval thing.
>>
>>1293442

revisionists (talmudists, kabalists, numerologists, babylonian masons)
>>
>>1293238
The "maven David" is actually a very old middle eastern symbol not unique to Judaism, but as stated itt has been used in recent times to represent the Jewish people for various reasons.
>>
>>1293238
>>1294784
*Magen

Interesting it Autocorrected to a Yiddish word though..
>>
>>1293680
"As above, so below" is Kemet knowledge. Why did Israel steal it?
>>
>>1293238
For David it represented masculinity and male together, a symbol of fertility for his house.

Normal triangle represents women - with wide hips, the upside down one man with wide chest/shoulders.
>>
>>1293238
It's nothing good. It's pagan.

Amos 5
“Did you offer Me sacrifices and offerings
In the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
You also carried Sikkuth your king
And Chiun, your idols,
The star of your gods,
Which you made for yourselves.
Therefore I will send you into captivity beyond Damascus,”
Says the Lord, whose name is the God of hosts.
>>
>>1294787
First of all, it's Km.
Second, you have no evidence.
>>
>>1295116
Why does a silent-era film comedian have a book in the Bible?
>>
>>1295089
This. David is the golden child of Israel, it's his personal symbol and they're constantly hopping on his dick
Everyone loved David so much even God gave him a break for being an adulterer!
>>
File: Gamelin.jpg (2 MB, 3162x3776) Image search: [Google]
Gamelin.jpg
2 MB, 3162x3776
>>1293238

Some sort of sacred-geometry Kabbalah tree-of-life "voice of god" gibberish nonsense too long and complicated to write down blahablahblahubdoeah
>>
File: conspiracy.jpg (106 KB, 601x437) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy.jpg
106 KB, 601x437
I think the more important question is why does this thing have 6 pointed stars and 6 mini triangles surrounding a 6 sided hexagon which in the end results in a 2 equiliteral triangles with the values of 60 - 60 - 60 degrees

What did the kabbalists mean by this?
>>
>>1293238
I have foggy memories of reading about this ages ago.

On a European city (for some reason I'm thinking along the lines of Vienna or Prague) they needed a symbol to be represented with in some festival. They tasked a Jesuit priest (fuck if I remember why) with designing the symbol, and he went and made it from two equilateral triangles (which were already somewhat symbolic for some reason to the Jewish). The Jews liked it and rolled with it.

I guess now you know why I'm not a history teacher. By the way, the parts that I do remember could be 100% wrong too, so take everything with a grain of salt. The Jesuit priest thing though, I'm positive about.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.