[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advanced Placement Tests To Hide History of Religion and Islamic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/15/history-advanced-placement-european-curriculum-islam-jihad/

/his/ why would you let this happen?
>>
File: 1373259408474.png (72 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
1373259408474.png
72 KB, 250x272
>Breitbart
>>
>>1292851
>I don't like the source therefore it's false!!!!!
>>
>>1292858
>>>/pol/
>>
File: tbh.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>1292862
uh oh you called me /pol/ guess I'm soundly defeated
>>
>>1292868
>/pol/ and trumptard

Your article is shit anyway, but it's not like I expected much from there. European history has always focused on nations first and religion second.

You want to learn about Islam's conquests? Take an Islamic history course.
>>
>>1292893
Religion and history, especially European one, are heavily intertwined.

How will you explain the 30 year's war without first going over the reformation?

>You want to learn about Islam's conquests? Take an Islamic history course

I don't see how the siege of Vienna ISN'T European history
>>
just report and move on
>>
>>1292919
Good luck fitting all that in one or two semesters. Religious motivations are briefly mentioned. Like I said, take a religious history class if you want more.

>I don't see how the siege of Vienna ISN'T European history

Just because they call it the Ottoman Empire instead of the unwashed islamic jihadists, or whatever you want, doesn't mean it isn't European history
>>
>>1292829
Because his/ is full of self haiting sjw's.

I don't care about skin color, but I don't want my children to be forced in to Islam, because some upper class leftist hate the country they live in.
>>
>>1292944
>take a religious history class
Lol. You don't even know what history of religion is about. That shit IS political and military history.
Do you even know what history is? Or are you one of those AZTEC VS ZULU thread participants?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.