[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did hitler spend resources and soldiers on jews , couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
why did hitler spend resources and soldiers on jews , couldn't he have left them alone until he could capture some states? isnt that the rational thing to do?
>>
Because he needed them as a scapegoat to be punished to further advance his goals.
>>
> couldn't he have left them alone until he could capture some states

uh, that's what happened
>>
>>1280253
Audio recordings of hitler speaking with his staff show that they greatly underestimated the USSR, as far as they new everything would go fine.
>>
>>1280284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oET1WaG5sFk

Specifically this one
>>
>>1280253
It was his main goal to kill them off and he was kind of successful.
>>
>>1280290
Are there more recordings of Hitler like this?
>>
>>1280307
As far as I know, no.
This is one of the only recordings of Hitler not yelling/giving a speech.
>>
Arguable that he would've come to power without someone to blame for Germany's ills.
>>
>>1280253
>hitler
>rational
pick one
>>
>>1280291
>It was his main goal to kill them off and he was kind of successful.

Source.
>>
File: jew1.jpg (370 KB, 650x897) Image search: [Google]
jew1.jpg
370 KB, 650x897
>>1280268
>Because he needed them as a scapegoat to be punished to further advance his goals.

>le jews punish Germany with Treaty of Versailles
>le jews scapegoated the germans for holohoax
>le jews establish Jewish State of Israel

strong projection, neo-zionist.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.