[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Jesus-Main-626779.jpg (64 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Main-626779.jpg
64 KB, 590x350
>15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

>15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

>15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

>15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

>15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

Christfags WILL defend this
>>
What's there to defend?
>>
File: 1463604135193.png (743 KB, 540x1198) Image search: [Google]
1463604135193.png
743 KB, 540x1198
>>1203056
Israel = the Church
>>
>>1203056
Post the whole thing you phag.
>>
>>1203084
You're a racist if you see nothing wrong with this

>>1203115
Okay

>15:27 But she said, “Yes, Lord, but the young dogs also eat from the crumbs that fall from the table of their masters.”

>15:28 Then Jesus, responding, said to her: “O woman, great is your faith. Let it be done for you just as you wish.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Remember, if you bow down to the nice bigots they will grant your wishes. Ugh!
>>
>>1203123
>You're a racist if you see nothing wrong with this
It has to do with religion more than race, although they were pretty much the same thing back then.
>>
>>1203123
I not a scholar or even a very good Christian but

>pagan lady comes complaining about demons plaguing her daughter
>"if you're a Moloch worshipping Canaanite then gtfo, you brought this upon yourself by worshipping Satan and demons. Especially if you've been exposing your daughter to these rituals."
>"No Lord, I have been worshipping the God of Abraham even though I am a Canaanite."
>"Glad to hear you're not doing devil worship and satanic rituals, you didn't bring this upon yourself. Your daughter is healed."

Honestly to my uneducated mind it seems like He's affirming a universalist message and not the other way around.
>>
>>1203123
>Ugh!
Anyone who thinks this isn't a b8 thread after this ought to kill themself
>>
>>1203056
A test of faith is indefensible?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.