[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christianity: Our Immortal God loves everyone so much that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: emperor_of_mankind.jpg (454 KB, 625x980) Image search: [Google]
emperor_of_mankind.jpg
454 KB, 625x980
>Christianity: Our Immortal God loves everyone so much that he had himself nailed to a big wooden T and died to forgive people for because their dumb automaton ancestors being duped by a snake which may or may not be allegorical
>Islam: Our Loving Merciful God of peace demands an army of holy warriors spread over the planet spreading his word with the sword so they can hear it and not be tortured forever
>Buddhism: All suffering comes from desire, so you should desire to avoid desiring.
Why can't humanity see the past the absurdities to the truth and come together in the holy light of the Immortal Emperor?
>>
>>1199480
This must be bait.
>>
>>1199480
Why not Tzeentch?
>>
>using mad arrows
>>
>>1199480
Warhammer is overrated shit.
>>
File: truth.png (445 KB, 724x826) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
445 KB, 724x826
>>1199480

That's not christianity at all.
>>
>>1199480
He's just a pimped up fedora
>>
>>1199737
He's a jerk
>>
>>1199731
Nah
>>
>>1199480
wasn't emps atleast one of those and also currently chilling somewhere not being worshiped
>>
File: PRAISE THE EMPRAH.png (1 MB, 2085x3020) Image search: [Google]
PRAISE THE EMPRAH.png
1 MB, 2085x3020
>>1201199
Big E is not actually a god, and he tried to squash the Imperial cult. After he ended up stuck on the golden throne a bunch of hardline cultists pushed their ideas on the rest of the imperium, and Big E is powerless to do anything about it at the moment.
>>
>>1199747
Agreed. Battletech is the better future past setting. That said, warhams fantasy will always hold a special place in my heart even if I like other more generic fantasy settings more.
>>
>>1199751
> he thinks revelations it's canon
>>
>>1201264
For all intensive purposes he was and is a God. He alone powers the astronomican which guides all of imperial shipping and without it all the ships would be lost to daemons and the imperial would fall. He is also capable of amazing feats and is one of the most powerful psychers in the galaxy and certainly the most powerful in the human race. He is the paragon of a humanity and the evolutionary destiny of humans. If only he had better people and father skills.
>>
>>1201264
I need source on the pic
>>
>>1201535
>Battletech
Sounds like sci-fi for weeaboos.
>>
>>1203037
Not really, battletech has an entirely different focus then mecha animu does.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.