[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is James White the Richard Dawkins of Protestantism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: james white.jpg (37 KB, 427x364) Image search: [Google]
james white.jpg
37 KB, 427x364
Is James White the Richard Dawkins of Protestantism?
>>
Calvinism, specifically, because he debates everything under the sun, not only Catholics and Muslims, but also other Protestants on topics like infant Baptism, free will and soteriology.
>>
>>1195247
Find the most absurd Atheist out there and you got the best comparison
>>
>>1195247
>Calvinism
>>
>>1195272
he also gets routinely BTFO by literally all of them. It is like he likes to advertise to the world how wrong he is
>>
>>1195518
He is really just a sophist. When you look at say the history of Christianity itself you find how the position of White is one that is an innovation
>>
>>1195522
>you find how the position of White is one that is an invention
FTFY
>>
>>1195247

I just heard him on the podcast "Unbelievable" where he debated an Open Theist. Generally speaking Calvinism does answer one of my major issues with Christianity, that being the distribution of believers (with the idea of unconditional election). Solving that one problem however just makes a complete mess of the rest of their theology,
>>
>>1195563
Well, that kinda works too I guess
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.