[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Nazi Germany and other imperialistic European nations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (185 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185 KB, 640x360
How did Nazi Germany and other imperialistic European nations reconcile the idea that whites were the "master race" with the fact that for the majority of human history, Northern Europeans did not contribute anything of note to the world? Until after the Renaissance, most important works of science and culture were created by Africans, mediteranians, middle easterners and Asians.

Not trolling, but if history is looked at objectively it's clear that Northern Europe was a regional power at best until the industrial revolution and basically full ooga boogas until Rome civilized the area.
>>
>not trolling

I don't believe you
>>
>>1194980
I guess the logic is that the Roman Empire was superior to everyone they conquered, and because the Germans were never conquered by the Roman Empire, and indeed ended up being declared the new Roman Empire in the Middle Ages, they must in turn be superior to the Romans, meaning, of course, that they were the biggest bestest race on the planet.
>>
>>1194980

First of all that isnt true especially if you consider celts to be northern european. Secondly nazis didnt think whites were the master race and thirdly white doesnt mean northern european
>>
>>1195056
>declared the new Roman Empire

By themselves, maybe.
>>
>>1196629
The Patriarch of Rome humored them, that counted for something.
>>
What is "contribute anything of note to the world" supposed to mean? I always see idiots on /his/ using phrases like this and referring to polities as if they had personalities. Are you all really this stupid?
>>
File: mfw HRE thread.jpg (296 KB, 684x580) Image search: [Google]
mfw HRE thread.jpg
296 KB, 684x580
>>1194980
Germans had been going WE WUZ for like 900 years before Napoleon told them to knock it off.
>>
>>1194980
>why wasnt propaganda logical and true
brah...
>>
>>1194980
I don't think the terms "white race" appeared very often in European vocabulary pre-1945.
>>
>>1194980
Hitler himself aknowledged this and just said they'd use their talent to create a greater future
>>
>>1194980

The Nazis were the biggest WE WUZers ever. They rewrote history so that "Aryans" were responsible for everything.
>>
>>1194980
>Until after the Renaissance, most important works of science and culture were created by Africans, mediteranians, middle easterners and Asians.

What makes you say that
>>
>>1194980
>important works of science and culture were created by Africans,
Name one
>>
>>1196768
Imhotep
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.