[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a definition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: goodesho.jpg (96 KB, 1104x494) Image search: [Google]
goodesho.jpg
96 KB, 1104x494
Is there a definition for people who are culturally, religiously, ethnically and linguistically mixed (when it comes to hereditary)?
Example: Grandparents from China, Mongolia, Kazachistan and Russia, parents born in USA and Bhutan then have a child who grows up in Swizerland (Which speaks English, French, Italian and German).

i.e. You can't call them a "Russian" even though they speak it, nor an "American" even though they speak English.
Definition for these kind of people?
>>
Mongrel
>>
>>1191085
When it comes to race and breed, yes.
But nation, religion, ethnicity and linguistics... not so much.
>>
>>1191072
Creole is the closest thing I can thinking depending on its context.
>>
A mistake
>>
>>1191072

I'd say of you grew up in Switzerland then you're Swiss, but that will trigger /pol/. Perhaps "cosmopolitan" would be a helpful term.
>>
>>1191110
kys desu
>>
>>1191072
I would assume you can call them by which nation or culture they generally identify with.
>>
>>1191089
Yes so much, literally a mongrel.
>>
>>1191072
Mestizo.
>>
My birth took place under a full moon, on the sands if Damascus. My father, an old tobacco dealer, was far away. And my mother... The less we talk about her the better. She was half French... And the other half is lost in the dust of time.
In short, I'm a thoroughbred mongrel. I'm related to all the earth... And nothing that's human is foreign to me.
>>
>>1191072
He's a "commie"
probably best to characterise him as "central Asian" given that it's where most of his descent comes from
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.