[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Art thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Be honest, you're just jealous you didn't think of it edition
>>
File: traceyemingbrit_3066482b.jpg (37 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
traceyemingbrit_3066482b.jpg
37 KB, 620x387
>>1190551
>The former head of drawing at the royal academy

I wonder why she got fired. Maybe because she can't draw for shit?
>>
bitch took my skull!
>>
File: yJtlCf3.jpg (108 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
yJtlCf3.jpg
108 KB, 1080x1349
>>1190551
All of this po-mo art is just shitty conceptual art.

It tells a message and can be conveyed just as easily by written form. Which means it's easy to write about. Which gives critics a job. So of course they rate the hand that feeds highly.

And the masses feel ripped off because they rightly detect that you don't even need to experience the art work to understand what it's about.

You need to look at a Cezanne to experience the painting, not hear about it as gossip.
>>
>british """"""art""""""
>>
File: mixtecmosaicskull.jpg (180 KB, 670x802) Image search: [Google]
mixtecmosaicskull.jpg
180 KB, 670x802
preddy gud, if only we had cubic zirconium too :D~~

t. Cuitlixcatl
>>
Why would you bedazzle a skull?
>>
>>1191439
>You need to look at a Cezanne to experience the painting, not hear about it as gossip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pDE4VX_9Kk
>>
>>
>>1191439
>It tells a message and can be conveyed just as easily by written form.
>And the masses feel ripped off because they rightly detect that you don't even need to experience the art work to understand what it's about.
That's right, you only need to pay for it.
http://museumofnonvisibleart.com/
>>
>>1190551
I'm jealous I don't have it. A skull covered in jewels is sick as fuck
>>
>>1191454
this

it's no coincidence all these meme contemporary artists (except koons) are british. they've never really been good at art
>>
>>1190551
Isn't that technically desecration of a corpse considering that the guy could never give consent?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.