[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 6 years ago in highschool told my Advanced Placement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1463171956349.jpg (68 KB, 736x520) Image search: [Google]
1463171956349.jpg
68 KB, 736x520
>tfw 6 years ago in highschool told my Advanced Placement European history teacher I wanted to make history my major in college.
>tfw he said nigga don't do that shit you'll starve to death theres no jobs in history.
>>
He's right, but also it depends what you want out of life. Sure, you'll never get to live the patrician lifestyle, but if you work hard and smart you can live a comfy history life (be it as an archeologist, historian, whatever).
>>
>>1175773
He knew me better than I knew me at the time. I thought back in those days I could live a comfy life without luxury, but i cant describe the euphoria I feel every time I buy Ralph Lauren sweat pants and shirts and pay $300 to get my dick sucked at the strip club.
>>
>>1175784
>but i cant describe the euphoria I feel every time I buy Ralph Lauren sweat pants and shirts and pay $300 to get my dick sucked at the strip club.

Hahaha, you pay for sex and consider it a mark of honor? Any fucking schmuck can throw money around for a blowjob, and on top of that you think Ralph Lauren is the height of fashion? You really must be a spic, Indian or Nigger
>>
>>1175901
>Let me refer you to my custom fedora maker instead!
>>
>>1175901
>I took the bait
>>
>>1175765

If you can get a tenured position at a state college, than you're set. One of my professors made 100k a year. Thats a big "if" though, as tenure is incredibly hard to get these days.
>>
>>1175784
The worldly comforts, aside from the righteous indignation provided us by our own dogma, is the only true consolation we have on our way to the graves.

Enjoy your stripper blowjobs. Treat the lasses to flavored lube every now and then, and don't forget to wash your cock before they go in.

Those girls deal with so much,
>>
Currently in the Army and going to start taking online classes to finish my bachelor's in history in the fall. Hoping to stay in the military or continue to work for the government so it's not a completely useless degree. As long as it's from a regionally accredited and a non meme online college it'll set me apart from other people even if I decide to get out. Most likely won't be making the big bucks, but I'll get to study what I like :')
>>
>>1175765
Officer in the army, let's face it the only reason we study history is 'cause we like war and shit so why not live our passion
>>
>>1176867
Thread, attention!
>>
>>1175765
Do not get a degree in History, you do not get a degree in your hobby you get a degree in something that will land you a job. Med-school master race here and history buff on the side, the only annoying thing is that it seems to be no one else that is interested in my field in medicine
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.