[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe he was Jack the Ripper? Was Thomas E.A. Stowell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Do you believe he was Jack the Ripper?

Was Thomas E.A. Stowell killed because he revealed the truth?

>If any Freemasons see this, be chill, I am just some wannabe film buff who just watched From Hell (2001) & the In Search Of episode about Jack & was curious what anons think, nothing more, Peace!
>>
>>1175485
Pretty sure the Jews did it
>>
>>1175485
Nah, but it may have been someone connected to him.
>>
>>1175485
From Hell is one of the shittiest adaptations I've ever seen, pure garbage.

>>1175491
Unironically this, it was a Jew immigrant from Poland.
>>
>>1175763
From Hell was a pretty shit graphic novel to read to.

Honestly most graphic novels are shit except Akira and Watchmen, and even Watchmen was overrated as fuck and that adaptation was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>1175777
From Hell was fantastic, it just had shitty art. I don't remember a comic book that well historically researched, ever.

Watchmen were trash, sarcastic capeshit is still capeshit.
>>
>>1175783
Shittt art and a overly long plot that really to this day I can barley recall because it was just....boring.

Yes, the history was well researched. That's probably the only thing that kept me from just returning it from the library.
>>
>>1175783
>Watchmen were trash, sarcastic capeshit is still capeshit.
But there is nothing wrong with capeshit and it wasn't sarcastic or even really meta it was a deconstruction.
>>
>>1175777
>not reading Sandman
>>
>>1177598
>le deconstruction

Pomo garbage.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.