[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holocaust anyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 0AzQ3tj.jpg (257 KB, 542x1099) Image search: [Google]
0AzQ3tj.jpg
257 KB, 542x1099
Holocaust anyone?
>>
>>1167007
If Holocaust happened, then how come we didn't burn all Germans after WW2?

Checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>1167007
Anyone who knowsif thisone is true or not?
>>
>>1167007
>camps inspected by us

What does this mean?
>>
>>1167233
The brilliant minds of Stormfront.org went on holiday to Germany to conduct some scholarly research at those sites.

They did not find a single Nazi, dead Jew, or mass grave, all they found was tourists, historical information on the holocaust and school kids on field trips. Therefore those are not in fact death camps.
>>
>>1167233
The US and western allies.

>>1167242
Calm down.
>>
Hololcaust denial may be so edge these but what really triggers is denial being forbiden nearly everywhere.
If it really happened, why could I go to prison by just dont believing it?
>>
File: 1457928173436.jpg (17 KB, 270x320) Image search: [Google]
1457928173436.jpg
17 KB, 270x320
>>1167269
>Calm down.
>>
File: 1463215079935.jpg (461 KB, 599x972) Image search: [Google]
1463215079935.jpg
461 KB, 599x972
>>1167278
This, I'm not one to deny the Holocaust (because I have nothing to gain from it anyways. ), but the sheer fact you can be jailed and fined just for questioning it is absurd.

It's naivelbasically "haha yeah you have freedom of speech*! :))))"

(* until you start saying things that go against the narrative or offend someone's feelings)
>>
>>1167312
?
That's not the pic I posted... damn it mootwo
>>
>>1167278
And what annoys me that people use this fact as argument in suport of Holocaust denial.
>>
>>1167278
Because most of the world's governments don't share American notions about freedom of speech.
>>
>>1167242
I think the misunderstanding is that Holocaust denial = it didn't happen at all. The general /pol/ consensus is that it did happen, but the death toll was exaggerated.
>>
>>1167788
It's more like moving the goal post. Stormfags and /pol/tards always starts with holohoax being completely fake and later pretending they were just shitposting when they can't proove it was all fake.
>>
>>1167780

Let's not get too carried away.

Some countries have Holocaust denial laws, most don't.
>>
>>1167788
That's only because they know they'll get completely assblasted if they try to claim it didn't happen at all.

Why do stormfags bother, anyhow? They already hate Jews, why not be Holocaust supporters?
>>
>>1167822

It's tactical. They want acceptance by the mainstream.
>>
>>1167312
You are so spooked by freedom that you think freedom of speech should mean free speech.
>>
>>1167822
This board is built on being a contrarian. Holocaust denial gets replies so someone always makes a thread about it constantly.
>>
>>1167822
Because the Holocaust is a tactic used by the media to bring undeserved sympathy for the Jewish people. It's essentially a bogyman of sorts that allows Zionists and other people to shut down any criticisms of Jews.

Many who deny the Holocaust wished it happened but understand the power it lends to Jews.
>>
>>1167278
>denial being forbiden nearly everywhere.
>nearly everywhere
So Germany is now nearly everywhere.
>>
>>1167840
And then retards believe it.
>>
>>1167840
>hur dur contrarian
You have to go back. If you think the views of this board can be boiled down into one word, you obviously don't understand anything.
>>
>>1167850
You can't really blame the stupid for believing stupid shit.
>>
>>1167312
>you can be jailed and fined just for questioning it is absurd.
you cannot be jailed for doing just that
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.