[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that he was fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: nietzsche insane.jpg (56 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche insane.jpg
56 KB, 450x600
Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that he was fucking based and that most of his ideas are genius?

Why do people hate him so much?
>>
Look at that ugly face
>>
>>1166983
His ideas tend to not do well for the reputation of a very popular religion. That seems to be where the whiniest posters come from.
>>
>>1166983
>Why do people hate him so much?
because most people are the last man
his arguments must be hated by the slaves whose subjugation he points out
anything other would necesserally contradict the nature of the ubermench
>>
>>1166983

because lot of people still have to meet nichilism so basicaly they hate him for the feeling of "void".

Actually he's pretty harmless once you understand his point of wiew
>>
File: 1440569498055.png (106 KB, 318x444) Image search: [Google]
1440569498055.png
106 KB, 318x444
>hates people who are against life
>doesn't have a life
>>
>>1167368
Shut up! He had a life. He loved fruits and was a lord of friendzone.
>>
>>1167368
C'mon man he went hiking every weekend.
>>
>>1166983
Blame his cunt of a sister for introducing Nazi undertones to his philosophy when there wasn't any.
>>
File: descarga (12).jpg (12 KB, 243x208) Image search: [Google]
descarga (12).jpg
12 KB, 243x208
>>1166983
>Plagarizes Stirner
>Genius ideas
>>
>>1167470
b-but he never heard of the guy i s-swear
>>
>>1166983
>>1167038
This. But "god is dead' isn't really anti-christian so much as describing a post-christian world right?

I havn't read him but he seems like he coudl be used to support the Christian worlfivew.
>>
>>1167498

He also calls Christianity a "slave morality" and says it saps the life out of anyone who believes in it.

He's also very critical about the Abrahamic religions in general.
>>
>>1167498
> But "god is dead' isn't really anti-christian so much as describing a post-christian world right?

Correct.

>I havn't read him but he seems like he coudl be used to support the Christian worlfivew.

It really depends what you are trying to do. Nietzsche isn't opposed to religion entirely nor does he care if a religion is true or not. He never offers any proof that God doesn't exist. He just says the way the religion has been conceived it's hostile to life. It's not impossible to have a Christianity that is aligned with world view, it would involve revaluing all of the core values. Revaluating the need for a heaven, a hell, sin, etc. If you have the dogma that something must be axiomatically true because a book, apostle, or God said it you really can't work within his framework (since Nietzche is asking people to start thinking for themself and questioning their most sacred values, he even wants them to question his own values) which is what would make it difficult to reconcile the two of them,.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.