[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have 5 exams >have 1 essay >classmates go crying on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1429195036-20150416.png (175 KB, 684x1343) Image search: [Google]
1429195036-20150416.png
175 KB, 684x1343
>have 5 exams
>have 1 essay
>classmates go crying on facebook constantly about how they got to study hard and how they are failing uni
>i look into it
>mfw its possible to sum up one subject on one and half page of A4
When did education became so shitty? Where are the times when university students could speak 5 languages and knew whole books from memory?
>>
>>1150435
When it stopped being the exclusive domain of the
aristocracy.
>>
>>1150439
So we sacrificed quality for quantity
>>
>>1150444
Quantity is important for modern industrial society. Not everyone can be a genius, but the average person can be educated enough to fill out the many menial but still important positions in science, healthcare and tech that don't necessarily require you to be a luminary but do require you to have an idea of what the fuck you're doing.
>>
>>1150722
This. In addition to that nobody stops you to be the student, who speaks 5 languages and memorizes whole books
>>
>>1150435
People just like whining. The ones that whine the most are the ones who understand the least.

With Facebook, they've just got an easy outlet for whining where they wont be told to shut up. Plus it's easier than ever to whine, just upload a jpeg-artifacted picture of someone who's fallen over and attach a brainless caption like "me when i got exams xD"

It's trivial nonsense, don't stress yourself about it, you wont fix society by getting angsty and whining (ha!) here on 4chan.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.