[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ancient Irish Horn found in India
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: horn.jpg (219 KB, 1000x595) Image search: [Google]
horn.jpg
219 KB, 1000x595
http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/1113414087/archaeologist-finds-ancient-irish-horn-in-india-051516/
>>
WE WUZ MICKZ N SHIT

t. Poopskin Pajeet
>>
>>1142472
I thought I was in /int/ for a moment there
>>
>>1142404
A relic of the Finnish Korean hyper-war, carried by Celtic auxiliaries
>>
File: nvbnzk.jpg (70 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
nvbnzk.jpg
70 KB, 500x623
>especially as an archaeologist from the Australian National University College of Asia-Pacific claims he has discovered that ancient Irish musical traditions and instruments are currently being used in south India.
>claims
>The man who made the discovery, PhD student Billy Ó Foghlú
>Billy Ó Foghlú
nice clickbait OP
solutrean hypothesis tier
>>
>>1142525
/his/ is basically just /int/ except instead of modern, relevant memes we use historic events to shit all over places we aren't from under the guise of being from somewhere we wish we were from
>>
>>1142404
If mummified celts can be found in central asian mountains, there's no reason for me to not believe this.
>>
>>1142546
All of the Irish people I'm friends with on facebook share the sickest Irish memes. There are whole pages dedicated to shitposting and memeing about northern Ireland being brittish/not brittish
>>
>>1145905
>>1142546
Anti-brit irish memeing is pure gold, friends.

There is an IRA thread on /his/ right now full of it.
>>
HOLD ON
>>
>>1146077
YOU MEAN TO SAY
>>
>>1149325
WE BE INDIANS 'N SHITE?
>>
>>1142404
Huh. Reminds me when I was doing my degree, I heard about someone doing research on the commonality of Horse Marriage rituals in Ireland and India, based on some proto-indo-european hypothesis.
>>
>>1145905
Link
>>
>>1149386
Crumpet Removal Inc and To Live and Die in the GPO are the best ones.
>>
File: London_White.jpg (89 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
London_White.jpg
89 KB, 539x960
>>1142472
Are u actually retarded? Do people here lack basic reading comprehension or do they only know how to spout shitty memes?

The ones claiming the connection are Irish.
>>
WE WUZ BRAHMIN N SHIET
t. island monkey terrorist
>>
WE WUZ ARYANS AND SHEIT
ARJUN O REILLY WUZ A PROUD SON OF THE EMERALD ISLES.
>>
Damn ! English even went to India to oppress us.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.