[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Holy Spirit? To me it's just an immaterial cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
What is the Holy Spirit?
To me it's just an immaterial cunt desu senpai.
>>
hey be careful
blasphemy against the Father or the Son can be forgiven but the Holy Spirit doesn´t forgive
>>
enjoy your space in hell

>Eternal sins or unforgivable sins or unpardonable sins are part of Christian hamartiology, which is the Christian theology of sins. These are sins which will not be forgiven by God whereby salvation becomes impossible. One eternal or unforgivable sin is specified in several passages of the Synoptic Gospels:[1] verse 29 in Mark 3 states that there is one sin considered eternal and that is "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit".
>>
>>1129980
>>1129946

Wow what a fag.
0/10 would not follow
>>
>>1129980
>>1129946
well guess you can eliminate christianity from your personal Pascal's Wager. time for you to become Muslim
>>
>>1129914
Deus = Filius
Filius = Spiritus
Spiritus = Deus

ITS CALLED TRINITY SON

>newfag can´t triforce
> ▲
>▲ ▲
>>
>>1129946
Reeeeeee
>>
>>1129914
>holy
>spirit
>>
>>1129914
Who. Who is the Holy Spirit, and He is God.
>>
>>1129914
Genesis 1
In the beginning of God's preparing the heavens and the earth --
the earth hath existed waste and void, and darkness [is] on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God fluttering on the face of the waters,
and God saith, `Let light be;' and light is.

That's Him there, hovering over the waters.
>>
>>1129980
>>1129946

But seriously though what type of all-forgiving religion has eternal sins?
>>
>>1130358
There's one exception to the all forgiving bit, and that's blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is witness that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.

If you say He is not, you call the Holy Spirit a liar; and all liars do the work of the devil. You would then be doomed. Condemned already by your Unbelief, prior to your being condemned by every other measure God has.

There's a pardon available. Take it.
>>
File: Hagia Sophia.jpg (108 KB, 615x340) Image search: [Google]
Hagia Sophia.jpg
108 KB, 615x340
>>1130357
> Him
>>
>>1130364
He's a liar though.
>>
>>1130370
Yes.

>>1130371
Repent (change your mind) and be saved.
>>
>>1130381
I won't.
>>
>>1130382
You don't have to.
>>
>>1130364
That's pretty homosex famalam.
The holy spirit can drink my ball sweat for all I care
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.