[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instead I say it is rather precisely the opposite.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Instead I say it is rather precisely the opposite.
>>
*sniff*
>>
and so on and so forth
>>
mein gott
>>
>>1128315

off course, but, lets be brutaly serious here...
>>
and dis is here where i becum a communist, no?
>>
This is precisely the case.
>>
I'm ready to sell my mother into slavery
>>
so, You know, I claim -- THIS is ideology today! Not the old "communism, democracy" and so on and so forth -- grand ideas about society or whatever. It instead is, you know, a uh...... pervasive attitude towards the way about which questions are even thought of in the first place
>>
File: hiv.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hiv.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
Empiricism says the chances of contracting an STD or unwanted pregnancy is high enough that I should use a condom for this recreational sex I'm about to have.

Slavoj says smells and body fluid equals intimacy condoms are just and ideological imposition and an overreaction that's predicted by the dialectic in response to the germ theory of disease.

Continental philosophy. Not even once.
>>
>>1132615
They're both right
t an American Hegelian
>>
I did not hold the Cossack's balls LOL
>>
File: zizek.jpg (70 KB, 446x259) Image search: [Google]
zizek.jpg
70 KB, 446x259
>>1130853

this is most clearly seen on certain inernet forums today, where what we have there is users posing questions, other users, reply to these questions, mostly by exchanging obscenities, but, where the questions in question, NEVER... howshudipuit... never go beyond a certain set of limitd repetitive hermeneutic horizons preposited - usualy it is about some lost object petit a or some imaginary master projected onto a father figure which is then protected

even when, the questions are asked with the explicit intention to cause outrage, you know as in the modern day phenomena of, of... of so-called, trolling, my friends tell me, o it is wonderfull, this happens all the time, these people, you know, they post provocating stuff but the trick is that you have to formulate it so that it would seem as if you were sincere, but implicitly there is, how to say, there is a shit in the owen no, reminds me of a story of what me and some of my dissident friends, but we werent hard core dissidents only mild... what? we dont have time? ok... that is fascism... no

but, nevertheless, so, even when, these questions are asked with explicit intention to cause outrage, and apparently this is not always the case, there seem to always be some wellintentioned idiots who take it all seriously and ask serious things, but nonetheleshere, even then, they none the less define the scope and content of the answers themselves, even the repetition of the questions and the themes most frequently... discussed

it is exactly this incestuous scatological process that determins the scope of what can be thought, and, what it can be thought with, as in the available content, determining, in a word, what is thought, and how
>>
>>1133958
That last line was too coherent and on point for Slavoj, where's the joke? He never ends on something that strong.
>>
File: 1235415.jpg (28 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
1235415.jpg
28 KB, 300x289
>Zizek will die soon
>>
>>1132615
What's so bad about contracting an STD?
>>
>>1133965

he does when he get brutaly serious, or when the scene is cut for effect
>>
>>1133995
>67 years old
>still sweating like a pig

hell be fine
>>
>>1134085

i give him till 80 - even if in his people and his generation the average is around 71
>>
>>1134004

Treating it costs time and effort, not treating it leads to a decrease in quality and possibly length of life.
>>
>>1128315
>ideology
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1134154

i think in his sense it means both the framework and the content given, in and with which a thing can be thought, articulated and comunicated

in a sense its the discourse of the system, what falls outside it not only does not count in that system (in fact it often counts crucialy and ends up being precisely the problem) but cannot be discussed, it is not considered possible to percieve it as such, its not a thing, and pointing out it might be a thing can get you proper fucked

its all about what is not said, whatis not noticed, what is not adressed, and how this is not a glitch but a feature

might be wrong, but he seems to repeat it along more or less those lines
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiatxMteGIw
Zizek confirmed /pol/
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.