[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the fuck are people obsessed over what his genitals looked like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: fffff.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
fffff.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
why the fuck are people obsessed over what his genitals looked like?
>>
Why the fuck are you so butthurt?
>>
because he was just insecure like all white racists
>>
>>1117792
I don't think OP can handle being told his Führer has small and deformed genitalia
>>
File: spare me this answer.webm (3 MB, 616x480) Image search: [Google]
spare me this answer.webm
3 MB, 616x480
>>1117784

Ever since the war people have tried to find out why Hitler was "evil", what made him think how he did, do what he did. They want a smoking gun, something to point to and say "Aha! This is why he was so bad, why he was inhuman," because otherwise you have to accept that he wasn't inhuman, that he was just a regular person, and if a regular person is capable of doing those things, then we all are.
>>
>>1117784
What bothers me is that they're saying hypospadius means you have a micropenis(which it doesn't), I have hypospadius and I'm 6.2 inches long.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.