[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Introduction to Sociology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: f52_2692.jpg (120 KB, 1024x1436) Image search: [Google]
f52_2692.jpg
120 KB, 1024x1436
Ok, you have to make an introduction to sociology.

How would you do it?

What is the essence of thinking sociologically?

Thankfully, you know nothing about current state of sociology: How would you introduce "a science of modernity", or " a science of current societies"?

Is it just observation of all current observations in connection to each other?

Or is it observation of collective actions behind any kind of control or manipulations of reality (work, inventions, science, ...).

O is it just search for social determinants behind ideologies and worldviews?
>>
It's a meme, you dip.
>>
>>1114983
This.
Sociologists refute evolution and praise Tabula Rasa.
Will never be a science because it refuses to understand reality.
>>
>>1114983
>>1115021
>knows nothing about sociology
>refuses sociology
>>
>>1115045
Better than refusing nature.
Now fuck off with your kike fairy tales.
>>
>>1115056
What the fuck are you talking about?

Could you please elaborate your opinion with examples?

You are saying that from understanding nature we can define and understand processes which lead to development of capitalism and science in Western societies?

I am not saying it is not possible, I would say that it would be very simple explanations.
>>
>>1114964
>Ok, you have to make an introduction to sociology.
>How would you do it?
Starting my thread on the correct board, >>>/sci/
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.