[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sergeant Stubby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
The only animal to rise to the rank of Sergeant. Could detect gas undetectable by humans, pulled men out of "no man's land" by detecting their language and adored with many medals for his bravery. American hero.

http://amhistory.si.edu/militaryhistory/collection/object.asp?ID=15
>>
I can't wait for his appearance in Battlefield 1
>>
>>1113246
For only $19.99!
>>
>>1113228
That's adorable
>>
File: sir-Nils_Olav_wide.jpg (62 KB, 401x599) Image search: [Google]
sir-Nils_Olav_wide.jpg
62 KB, 401x599
>>1113228

>The only animal to rise to the rank of Sergeant
Smalltime
>Colonel-in-Chief Sir Nils Olav is a king penguin who resides in Edinburgh Zoo, Scotland. He is the mascot[1][2][3] and Colonel-in-Chief of the Norwegian Royal Guard. Nils was visited by soldiers from the Norwegian Royal Guard on 15 August 2008 and awarded knighthood.[4]
>>
>>1115128
>DOn't forget, we still exist
Queen of Englandd tier
>>
>>1115149

What?
>>
>>1113228
>pulled men out of "no man's land"
No. That little runt did not pull full grown soldiers back to friendly lines through mud, craters, and barbed wire. I saw that on TV and just rolled my eyes.

Helped wounded soldiers back? Sure. Lead blinded soldiers? Why not? Dragged unconscious men weighted down with all their gear? I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>1113228
Got to love Pitbulls
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.