[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if japan conquered rome would it be this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: #projectmurphy.jpg (215 KB, 947x1220) Image search: [Google]
#projectmurphy.jpg
215 KB, 947x1220
What if japan conquered rome would it be this?
>>
>>1105515
If Japan conquered Rome, practically nothing would change.
The northern barbarians would invade and the Japanese wouldn't be able to stop it.

A blade folded a thousand times is still no match for German Steel.
>>
>>1105531
t. wehraboo
>>
What fucking world are people living on to ask such a stupid question.
>>
>>1105515
Japan was literally in prehistory by the time Rome fell.
>>
>>1105550
This seriously,how the fuck do you expect japan to reach all the way to rome,then again i feel like this is a bait thread in which case 7/10.
>>
dude what if like... the japanese had time machines... and shit... and they'd be invading rome... and like... conquering shit.

t. weeaboo
>>
>>1105515

Japanese art around the time of Rome was a joke.
They were spearchucking riceniggers.
>>
By the way, Japan made an entire anime about that.
https://youtu.be/RjLuYDf-VAY?t=1m52s
>>
>>1105603
I have developed autism just by watching the two first minutes. Thanks.
>>
China would be a more correct parallel. Even then, it would be a toss up on who could conquer who.
>>
>>1105603

Wow, and I thought Code Geass' backstory was stupid.
>>
>>1105651
Neither would conquer the other. You can't rule an empire that stretches from Shanghai to Madrid, especially not with pre-industrial communications technology.
>>
>>1105537
But that's a fact. Name calling doesn't make things not true.
>>
Japan conquering Rome means that Japan somehow managed to march through the entirety of East and Central Asia, into Eastern Europe some of western europe to get to Italy.

Surely that road of conquest would equal Temujin in conquest.
>>
>>1105515
Wasn't Japan literally a shithole with nothing of worth in it for most of the history of Rome?

And I'm not being eurocentic here, I mean a worthless shithole even for the rest of east asians. Like, they were the brits of that area, barbaric and completely irrelevant until late medieval/early modern ages.
>>
>>1105932
Ehh they got involved in some Korean conflicts early in their history but for the most part they were the brits of east asia
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.