[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Central Powers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Unit7_map_WW_I_cropped.gif (103 KB, 975x669) Image search: [Google]
Unit7_map_WW_I_cropped.gif
103 KB, 975x669
Say if the the Central Powers won the first world war (maybe America not interfering or the Germans not using the schlieffen plan or something else idk) could the alliance of the central power have stuck around or not? Could the Ottoman Empire possibly hold on longer with help from Germany,Austria-Hungary,and/or Bulgaria? And generally what would the world be like
>>
>>1102564
Actually Ottoman Empire could go on for a while.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign
Germany needed help.
>>
>>1102564
>And generally what would the world be like
Better.
>>
>>1102564
>And generally what would the world be like
Worse
>>
>>1102808
>The world would be worse off without Poland, Yugoslavia, a bigger Romania, the Comintern, Anglo-French Middle Eastern exploitation instead of German industrial investment, and Saudi Arabia
>>
>>1102663>>1102808
How
>>
>>1102835
no ww2
>>
>>1103272
This is entirely dependent on how harsh Germany is with the peace, Does it go full on French Rape Fantasy?
>>
>>1102835
The allied victory meant the end of European monarchies. They needed to be destroyed.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.