[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battle of Nations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: battleofnations2015.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
battleofnations2015.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
Is /his/ aware that in this moment right now somewhere in Europe there is a cultural championship of 21st century dudes playing medieval knights with actual steel armor and weapons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo

"Battle of the Nations" is a championship which gathers Historical Medieval Battle (HMB) fans from everywhere. The world of Middle Ages still fascinates thousands of people, who come to "Battle of the Nations" each year seeking the spirit of medieval, clashing steel and group battles. All this awakens the memory of previous generations who faced their enemies holding a sword and a shield.

What are your thoughts?
>>
Fat faggots who've taken a break from warhammer.
>>
>>1101677
i bet most of those faggots are more fit then you

you would look fat to with plate armor on
>>
Git gud
>>
>>1101673
>Historical Medieval Battle
kek
>>
>>1101673
>1101673
>Cultural championship

If this is cultural European fighting they should be ashamed.

Luckily I know better
>>
>>1101780
They just want to feel better than LARP kiddies hitting each other with rubber in orc costumes
>>
I would approve if this was to the death
>>
>>1101789

Doesnt look a lot better though. These fags dont do any form of fencing nor they have an accurate set of rules fand their duels look like shit.
>>
>>1101698
People didn't look fat in actual plate armour. They look fat because their armour isn't historically accurate. And some of them might as well be fat.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.