[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gomenasai, my name is William-Sama. I’m a 36 year old English
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Gomenasai, my name is William-Sama.

I’m a 36 year old English Anjin (Navigator for you gaijins). I plot courses on my charts, and spend my days perfecting my map-reading and playing superior Nipponese games. (Hanafuda, Mahjong, Janken)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my scroll of sword mastery two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Nipponese fluently, both Kanji and the Kyushu dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Nipponese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Nipponese Red Seal, I am moving to Edo to attend a prestigious Academy to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a vassal to the Shogun or a merchant!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Nippon, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Nipponese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Nippon!
>>
Commit sudoku desu senpai
>>
>>1090189
>I train with my Katana every day

nigga he BTFO JapCucks with his pistol bandoiler, he didn't need swords
>>
>>1090237
He actually did train with a katana, we studied shinkage ryu for a time
>>
>>1090189
/his/-vintage memes
>>
>>1090189
Bonjour, my name is Napoleone di Buonaparte.

I'm a 16 years old italian gentilhomme (Nobleman for you étrangers). I study mathematics and artillery, and spend my days perfecting my knoweldge of historical campaigns (Charlemagne, Pascal Paoli...).

I train with my Gribeauval system artillery canon everyday, this superior, standardized weapon can cut through entire columns of soldier up to 400m, and is vastly superior to any other artillery system on earth. I earned my rank of sous-lieutenant months ago, and have been getting better everyday.

I speak french fluently, both the patois and langue d'oil dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about the Frankish history and their chivalric code, which I follow 100%.

When I become captain, I am moving to the army of the Rhine and will attend to the Maison du Roi to learn more about their glorious army. I hope I can become friend witht the revolutionnaries or become a Marshal of France !

I own several military uniforms, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Paris, so I can fit in easier. I kneel to my superiors and speak french as often as I can, but rarely does any corsican manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Paris!
>>
He wasn't a weeb, though. Weebs are weebs because they're white otakus who feel modern Japanese society fits their personality more.

Pre-Meiji Japan would've been the complete opposite of a weeb's fantasy Japan. The average unwashed, dirty weeb would've gotten BTFO.
>>
>>1091041
at the age of 16 he would of hated the French,got kinda caught up in Corsican nationalism in his youth
>>
File: With_Lawrence_in_Arabia.jpg (112 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
With_Lawrence_in_Arabia.jpg
112 KB, 366x488
Allahu ackbar, /his/, my name is Lawrence al-Mohammad.

I'm a 26-year old British fitra (that's Islamophile for you infidels.)

I train with my scimitar everyday, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is blessed by Allah, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Arabic fluently, both Hashemite and Howeitat dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Islamic history and their Shahada, which I follow 100%

When I get my Arabic visa, I will visit Mecca to complete the Hajj to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an advisor for Prince Faisal or even a Bedouin!

I own several thawbs, which I wear around the British headquarters. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Arabia, so I can fit in easier. I slay all nonbelievers and pray to Allah and his prophet Mohammad as often as I can.

As-salamu alaykum!
>>
Did you get your Mask of the Conqueror?
>>
>>1091292
I was like one of the first people to get it. Played the hell out of the demo. Decided to get to level 100.
>>
>>1091299
While I didn't grind up to 100, I enjoyed the game as well. I found it to be a refreshing change of pace that I enjoyed far more than Souls games. It's going to get a lot of comparison to Souls too, despite the fact that Souls didn't invent checkpoints or respawning enemies.
>>
>>1091313
already has a lot of comparisons to souls for good reason. sure the combat is completely different but everything else is pretty much the same, even has the same grimdark atmosphere. Plus, the game has gone through like five revisions, been in development since 2004 actually. No way the game was anything like it is now during the first four versions. In fact, Nioh was closer to dynasty warriors when it was first announced.
>>
File: Turkci.jpg (62 KB, 459x615) Image search: [Google]
Turkci.jpg
62 KB, 459x615
>>1090189
Selaam, Effendi. My name is Kerman Aslanul Papadapolonolgu.

I'm a 15 year old Greek Ottoman (Not Turk, Giaour scum). I draw rosette flowers and geometric Arabesque designs for mosques and spend my days playing the shawm for a mehter band (Ceddin Dedden, Hukum Marsi, Ambassador Marsi)

I train with my composite bow, musket, mace, kilij saber, spear, and javelin (both on foot and mounted) everyday. My training regime keeps me superior over any other infidel who only specialize in one weapon. The Spahi approves of my training and I shall be selected for the annual Devsirme Child-Slave tax next year.

I speak Turkish fluently, both the original Seljuk and the Ionian "Rum" dialect and I write fluently as well. I know everything of Turkish history from their humble beginnings as wandering nomads to their glorious conquest of Constantinople (properly called Istanbul, infidels).

When the governor places me to slavery, I am moving to Istanbul to train in the prestigious Janissary Military Academy near Topkapi palace. I hope I can become one to fight against the Infidels of Europe, or decide who the next sultan will be!

I own several turbans, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I am enslaved, so I can serve the Sultan easier. I bow to the homosexual desires of my elders and seniors and yell in Turkish as they thrust their flaccid penises in my tender backside, but rarely does anyone want me in their bed.
>>
>>1091436
>you will never be a qt janissary trap and have your boypussy pounded by the sultan himself

why live?
>>
>>1091436
damn, this meme is getting too abstract for me
>>
>>1090189
Funny, but some innacuracies:
-Western Civilization would have exclusively reffered to Japan as Japan until they had learned the language. (which I assume William hasnt in the context of this pasta as he refers to moving there.
-Adams didn't plan on staying in Japan in the first place until Tokugawa forced him to stay for political reasons.
>>
>>1093632
hush
>>
>>1093632
Nigga I think you got a severe case of the autism
>>
>>1091436

Huh?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.