[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOCUMENTARY GENERAL //
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: ADAM CURTIS.jpg (579 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
ADAM CURTIS.jpg
579 KB, 1280x800
dear anon,

you made a post about adam curtis in a documentary thread, like a week ago on here. i had no idea who he was, never seen any of his work. i've been binge watching pandoras box and all watched over by machines of loving grace for days now and it's been absolutely amazing, blissful. i adore his style, i love the quality interviews, the use of stock fotos, old archive material.. it's just fantastic.

with every day i feel 4chan is getting more shit, with every day i find myself posting less, lurking more, losing interest.. seeing the same boring ass jokes or the same dumb remarks, the fucking meme spouting and blatant anti-intellectualism really makes the whole 4chan experience incredibly dull, but then there's moments like this where i'm just thankful that people like you exist.

anyone feel free to share documentaries itt, even interesting and informative youtube channels if you wish to do so. the subject isn't limited to history, but rather everything that fits the incredibly wide scope of humanities.

post away, insult the op, post image macros or stale memes.
>>
>>1082297

all of the pandora's box series is on YouTube. all of the watched over by machines.. is on vimeo.

lately i've been watching a lot of wes cecil's lectures on philosophy, they're sometimes a Little Goofy but generally very enjoyable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSJnEFEtGJc

in Addition to that i enroll in online Courses and never end up finishing them. it's fun, you should try it. huge Sortiment, including ivy league universities:

coursera.org
>>
>>1082311

furthermore, the act of killing is a movie/documentary definitely worth watching, if just for the style. finding a stream shouldn't be hard.

that's it (for now) from my side.
>>
File: Rasputin_pt.jpg (537 KB, 736x1056) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin_pt.jpg
537 KB, 736x1056
quality 58:58 of your time desu senpai senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
>>
Any good ones on Finlands Winter War, can only seem to find 2.
>>
>>1082297
Adam Curtis is the shit.

Be sure to watch Bitter Lake and:
https://youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.