[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finno-Korean Hyper War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Finno-Korean_Hyperwar_Info.png (351 KB, 255x1160) Image search: [Google]
Finno-Korean_Hyperwar_Info.png
351 KB, 255x1160
Can we have a serious discussion about the Finno-Korean Hyper War?

I know many people are uneducated on the topic ever since the destruction of the Library of Alexandria, but I really believe we should make studying of the Finno-Korean Hyper War more prevalent in today's culture. We must never let something like this happen again, /his/.

So to begin the discussion: who do you think was the real belligerent? Both Hwan and the Proto-Finnic Empire claimed to be defensive, but clearly the war was sparked by one of them - and if not, whom caused the war?
>>
this was never funny
>>
>>1057973
Indeed, it was tragic
>>
>>1057973
It's no joke. It was tragic.
>>
>>1057973
Yes.
It is a very serious matter.
>>
>>1057973
What kind of sick fuck finds anything funny about the hyper war?
>>
>>1057973
Have some respect please.
>>
Could someone give me a breakdown or tl;dr of the Finno-Korean Hyper War. I can't find anything on it
>>
This meme stopped being funny a long time ago. Stop trying to force it so hard.
>>
>>1058007
https://trello.com/c/DI75dP8r/119-the-finno-korean-hyperwar-desustorage-dump
>>
>>1058020
hwan revisionists get out
>>
>>1058007
the hwans kidnapped a finn princess. this was the inspiration for homer's illiad (which was not an actual historical event)
they had a massive war that killed millions and led to the creation of autism
>>
>>1057967
The Hyper War was peanuts compared to the Hyperborian-ProtoMuhammadin war, which is even less well known. We're still feeling the effects of the reptilians trickery to this very day.
>>
>>1057967

Go back to >>>/redditsfirstmeme/ already, /his/ isn't the place for this type of ""humor"".
>>
>>1058032
Thanks m8
>>
>>1057973
have some decency
>>
>>1058138
Please be respectful and don't post things like this here.
>>
>>1057967
The Emus were able to invade, occupy, and settle in Hwan Japan (Which isn't far from their capital) and most of North and South America + Australia.

How was this possible?
>>
>>1058020
I bet you're a fucking Hwan
>>
>>1058496
Emus + Koreans made japs.
>>
lol, i'm so screencapping this and putting it on https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan :D
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.