[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you even aware that civilization is at least 100k years old?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: gobekli-full_35417_600x450.jpg (64 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
gobekli-full_35417_600x450.jpg
64 KB, 600x450
Are you even aware that civilization is at least 100k years old? at least.
>>
yes

i think we're from another planet desu

but we have had our shit wrecked over and over again and started over
>>
>>10429
At the most that structure is about 15,000 years old.
>>
>>10429
Prove it. I dont say that to be condescending or facetious. If you can back up that statement with some solid, peer reviewed evidence then I'll believe>>10681
you.
>>
>>10429
Yes, I'm very aware.
>>
>>10749
Closer to 11,500.

Besides, building a big structure doesn't make you a civilization. Hunter-gatherers did all kinds of cool shit, but they didn't have cities, literacy, or statehood. You need at least one of them to be called a civilization, and that's using the term loosely.
>>
your dumb
>>
>>10681
Every time mankind gets close to being a utopia, the "gods" destroy it.
>>
>>10681
if we were would there not be some sort of record from the other planets you silly goose
>>
>>10429

>Ice age
>12k years ago

you are retarded

100,000 years ago there were still a dozen other hominid species
>>
>>10897
How about you get some evidence for it being 100k years old before saying that it is.
>>
>>10429
Retard here. Is it possible that there were minor civilizations dating that far back, while the rest of the world was hunter gatherers? It seems like almost nothing of them would survive for 100k years.
>>
>>01
>>
>>1
>>
>>11485
No.
>>
>>10429
It's actually really fucking amazing that humanity made so much fucking progress in the last few 1000 years which is meteoric compared to how long hominids and homo sapiens have been around for.
>>
File: 1445473318689.jpg (324 KB, 962x1279) Image search: [Google]
1445473318689.jpg
324 KB, 962x1279
>>10429
>>
>>11420
Hell, 40,000 years ago there were at least 6 fucking around.
>>
File: Homo_erectus_new.jpg (107 KB, 544x680) Image search: [Google]
Homo_erectus_new.jpg
107 KB, 544x680
>>11732
>Homo sapiens
>long time

You see this long-faced JOHJ looking motherfucker? He's Homo erectus, who lived for at least 2 million years, possibly longer. Could you imagine our species reaching that far? We've only lived for around 1/8th of that.
>>
>>11732
It's almost like we had some sort of evolutionary jump at one point in time.
>>
>>12009
Sumerian gods are so ugly and stupid looking.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.