[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nazi Propaganda / Nazi control methods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: triumphwill.jpg (30 KB, 410x236) Image search: [Google]
triumphwill.jpg
30 KB, 410x236
Soo I'm doing a study on WWII at my current year at college and I managed to find a bunch of neat stuff about control methods that made the third reich so powerful he could order a nation of people to war without being morally questioned. Do you guys have anything to share that might help me on that study?

I'm currently associating the gatekeeping theory and how the german press was controlled by Goebbels and to succed I must have good sources to validate the entire analysis. Also, links would be much appreciated, but books on the subject would be marvelous :D
>>
antisemitism was widespread the whole developed world
the spacegoat was laying there since the 19th century
how on earth can you be in college without this information
and how can anyone give you/agree to assignment based on literal propaganda

are you underaged and actually in HS?
>>
File: joos.jpg (962 KB, 3040x2120) Image search: [Google]
joos.jpg
962 KB, 3040x2120
>>1039110
>spacegoat

good goy
>>
>>1039110
>spacegoat
Never gets old
>>
>>1039110
All that you said I already know. The thing is, I only know the stuff but don't know how to fit in the entire study, with the proper sources, the most trusted websites and thinkers that wrote about it. Believe me when I say that i'm very aware of the things that the nazis done, including hitler being obsessed with occult symbolism. What i can't do is write something that sounds like a conspiracy nerd vomiting stuff that tendencious sites made to make traffic on the site by posting something already chewed up from another media standpoint. The thing is, I need some serious reaserch done by anyone that has some credibility with the entire scientific groups. eye am not that much of a sheep anon
>>
>>1039137
>>
plz plz halp
>>
If you really want to understand how hitler was able to grasp a whole nation this is the best documentary on that

https://mega.nz/#F!M4hHRJbA!A4sBs7MBxzGxZ8fMXV95og
>>
File: 4317040-8125233936-he's+.jpg (72 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
4317040-8125233936-he's+.jpg
72 KB, 800x598
Because Hitler had a valid point
>>
>>1039911
op here
thx m8
>>
>>1039911
Which parts are about that?
>>
If i can succeed on this, I will post the whole kit and kaboodle here later on, so you guys can lurk moar
>>
>>1039101
You are going to have to dig through a lot of shit posts. Because the posters from /pol/ tend to swarm around anything related to W.W.II Nazi Germany.

They tend to do that due to the Nazis representing their Alt-right political and social ideals, that they wished the worked like.
>>
>>1040092
yeah I agree, it's a very sensitive subject, but luckly my university have some very good professors, so later on I will double check whatever intel I gather
>>
OP are you analyzing nazi Germany in general or a segment of the population?

I have some sources that could be useful if you want to explore the Hitler-Youth side of things.
>>
>>1040080
All of it watch it all
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.