[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Powers behind the Lincoln Assassination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hist26.jpg (96 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
hist26.jpg
96 KB, 334x250
Hey /his/, I'm sort of a n00b when it comes to this specific topic in American history, and I'm sure I could find out more through wikipedia or google but I enjoy the discussion of ideas on here and find it to be much more of an educational experience.

Do you think it is possible that perhaps the Radical republicans were behind the assassination of President Lincoln for being too moderate and soft on the ex-Confederate states? I know they had a plan for reconstruction that would involve ensuring extensive civil rights and liberties for former slaves, and it passed through congress, but Lincoln vetoed it.

Was it a for sure thing that Andrew Johnson would succeed Lincoln? If so, I guess obviously they would see Lincoln as the lesser of two evils.
>>
Jack Chick thinks it was the Jesuits
I think it was the Zionists
Just like with Kennedy
>>
>>1035506
So I literally just looked into it more, I wasn't aware of JWB's political beliefs, I think it's very clear this was a plot hatched by the Democrats. Probably Andrew Johnson was in on it too. Thoughts /his/?
>>
>>1035500
Definitely wasn't booth alone; there was definitely a higher up involved, either from the confederate side or someone on Lincoln's cabinet.
>>
Why does everything have to be a vast conspiracy?
>>
>>1035516
Zionism
>>1035546
He received funding from New York JEW bankers.
>>1035548
The Jews
>>
>>1035548
I honestly think it makes sense, though. Like apparently part of the plot was to kill Andrew Johnson but he somehow wasn't hurt at all, and he was way WAY more sympathetic with the South than even Lincoln would have been
>>
>>1035552
I don't have love for /pol/ but you should wait till the thread picks up a bit more to start shit, or maybe even contribute something useful
>>
>>1035500

It still amazes me that John Wilkes Booth was a famous actor. It was literally like Brad Pitt killing Obama.
>>
>>1035605
Why? So the Jews can once again deny that JWB was circumcised and met in secret with several Rabbis on the night before the assassination?
>>
>>1035618
That is so fucking weird to think about.
>>
File: 1295129928067.png (111 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1295129928067.png
111 KB, 247x248
>>1035628
>>
File: kgc.jpg (90 KB, 800x509) Image search: [Google]
kgc.jpg
90 KB, 800x509
>>1035500
Lincoln was an anti constitutional Freemason that was killed by a member of the anti Freemason group called Knights of the Golden Circle
>>
>>1035552
I love how contradictory jew conspiracy theorists are. So Lincoln was assassinated for freeing the slaves? Isn't that what our good Jew masters would want, to facilitate ending the white race? This logic unravels itself as soon as you pull a thread.
>>
>>1035506
>>1035548
Rome.
They tried and convicted half a dozen Papists for setting it up, mostly buried history due to the Jesuit and Vatican's influence in all spheres especially since the end of WW2.

Yes, they are now running the country, flooding it with Papists, US Supreme Court? Papal. Self inflicted would blaming Muslims? Inquisition with torture? Da Joooos?
Wew, RIP America.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.