[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my slut gf, let her know what you would do with her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hc/ - Hardcore

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 31455252820315.jpg (225 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
31455252820315.jpg
225 KB, 720x960
This is my slut gf, let her know what you would do with her. She always read the comments and get hot and wet
>>
File: 31455252900904.jpg (227 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
31455252900904.jpg
227 KB, 720x960
>>978063
>>
File: 31455252860526.jpg (126 KB, 760x869) Image search: [Google]
31455252860526.jpg
126 KB, 760x869
>>978064
>>
>>978064
She has a tasty lookin pussy. I'd make her go without washing it for a couple of days, then I'd sniff and lick it while jerking into her mouth.
>>
I would play a sex game with her. I'll try not to cum as long as possibile, while she's teasing me. But she's so hot... what does she think? Will she win?
>>
>>978064
I admire this vulva.
>>
>>978063
I would ask her to lose about 10lbs.
>>
That looks like christine novak
>>
cum on her face please.
>>
share her with at least 2 other men, preferably bareback, preferably in a public place so others can join and enjoy your charitable nature

i might think twice before sharing her with those homeless guys under the bridge by the park, but would end up doing it anyway and taking pictures because i'm a good person
>>
>>978212
Are you retarded? Go fuck a skeleton.
Nice tits OP, perfect nipples, does she take it up the butt?
>>
>>978063
I'd make her follow /hc/ rules, which means at ,east six pics, and actually showing hardcore. Otherwise I'd tell her to GTFO.
>>
>>978063
perfect pussy
>>
>>978551
This
>>
>>978503
seconded
>>
>>978064
i want to cum on that hot cunt when i'm done with it
>>
>>978063

I'd have group sex with both of you and another girl. Your gf would get double penetrated by us while she licks the pussy of the other girl. When we're through, the other girl licks the cum off of your GF and then it's her turn to get dp'd and your gf's turn to get her pussy licked. Your GF of course licks our cum off of the other girl, this time sharing, and they both swallow.

The girls would also lie on top of each in 69 position and take turns getting spit roasted.

Any of that sound like something your GF would be interested in?
>>
>>978063
that little pussy looks so delicious.. i'd eat that until she is dripping wet then fuck her HARD while she sucks your cock. is she loud?
>>
Your such a lucky cunt..
I would make her suck my dick while you fuck her from behind, got a thing for mmf somes.
Might be some filming involded, mdma for ekstreme orgams and best sex ever.
>>
>>978063
If you two lived in IN here's what I'd do.

I'd bring my sub to you two. My hope would be we'd get there just as you get her naked, we kick back and watch both of them play. You get up and start fucking the girlfriend, and I get my sub to lick you as you fuck the gf. I'd want you to creampie the gf's pussy then for the sub to come and lick it clean.
>>
in answer to all you guys, today we read the comments, and then we fuck hard while she imagine and talk in all you say, she really likes the ideas.
>>
I would stretch that pussy out. U in Cali?
>>
>>978063
I would give her a hot fudge enema and spank her with a spatula, then make sundaes with cherries on top.
>>
Cum in her ass, then watch another woman ravage her asshole with a strapon.
>>
I would invite her over and we would play fun board games together such as Mysterium, Pandemic, Carcassonne, and Dominion.
>>
>>978551
This.

If she can't do that I'd make her clean my house. It's a bit manky but I can't be arsed.
>>
>>978063
I would eat out that nice tight tight asshole then alterNate fucking her ass then her mouth so she can taste her sweet ass. I would then shoot a nice loss in her ass, have her fart her come out on my cock and lick me totally clean.
>>
>>978063
A ballbusting sesion with and orgasm denial
>>
>>978065
I'd secretly replace her birthcontrol pils, fuck her pregant and then fuck her being pregnant. I like het tits now. But I bet her pregnant boobs are awesome too! Please post more titpics.
>>
Its her russian?
>>
I'd put a steel butt plug in her then tape a vibrator to it turn it up to max then make her suck my cock
>>
>>978063
I would report her for posting less than 6 non-HC pictures in /hc/.
Take this trash to /s/.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.