[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hc/ - Hardcore

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 31
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 640x712
This little whore loves attention. She loves cock, getting fucked hard, and has a fantasy of getting gangbanged. The very mention of the idea gets her so wet. So here what we'll do:

I'll post a few pics of her, more moderately presented. Then, a poster will describe what they'll do to her. The poster below that will do the same (bonus points for running with the continuity of the previous poster, like a gangbang). With every 3 posts, I'll post a couple more pictures, getting hotter and hotter. When we have enough posts, I'll screenshot them, send them to her, and show you guys her reaction.

If we're lucky she'll send more. Let's start.
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 960x1098) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 960x1098
She's sitting on the bed in a shirt and jeans. What's underneath is up to you. Do what you want with the slut.
>>
>>876080
I need to see a face first
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 640x720
She loves getting spanked

Sorry about the shitty crop job, otherwise the image would be too small
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1161x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1161x930
>>876084
Best I can do is lips

They are great for cock sucking, though
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 853x1054) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 853x1054
What would you do to her mouth? Her tits?
>>
I would throat fuck her while mingling her boobs while shes on all fours. Just like here >>876097
>>
>>876097
>>876102
I would rip off her panties and slide my cock inside her pussy while you throat fucked her
>>
>>876111
Would high five you spit roasting her ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 960x1198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 960x1198
Keep going, guys
>>
>>876113
>Those tits
I put my cock between them and make her squeeze them together while I fuck them
>>
I would drench her in cum until her hair changes color
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 640x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 640x707
>>
>>876119
id get behind her, slap her round ass and lick it fingering her droping wet pussy.
Do u have some pic from behind, ass up?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x708
>>876122
Closest thing I got. But I can request it if people keep posting
>>
>>876122
While you do that I'd take her hair and shove her mouth over my cock, forcing her to deepthroat me while you fingerfuck her and spank her
>>
>>876125
Damn. That ass deserves a haevy pounding.
i like it in the shower - all that wet, slick skin...
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1280x960
>>876128
Her tits in the shower
>>
>>876132
would slap those nips with my d and make her suck it...
>>
>>876132
>>876133
I'd make her ride my cock while she sucks yours, holding her hands behind her so she can't resist
>>
>>876137
I think its time to DP her.
>>
>>876144
You can have her ass, I want to cum in that cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 640x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 640x705
>>
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 960x1280
More of her ass
>>
>>876080
I want to fuck her in the ass while pushing a vibrating G-spot stimulator up for pussy
>>
>>876147
I want to rub her clit nonstop while tongue fucking her ass, then i would make her lay down with the head off the bed so i can throatfuck her while i finger that pussy till she squirts
>>
I'd probably play Scrabble with her, and ask her if she wanted to watch Shrek after.
>>
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 1280x960
Here's a couple of her on her knees. She loves getting spitroasted
>>
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 1280x960
>>
Legs spread pussy pic plz
>>
>>876173
I'd be player three.
Slowly, I place down my tiles.
"Cumslut".
A 7 letter word, that's a 50 point bonus motherfuckers.

Then I'd tie her arms behind her back, lay her on the bed face up with her head over the edge and fuck her throat till I can blow no more.

Hopefully, this will be about the time shrek finishes.
>>
I'd slowly rub the tip of my hotel piece as I placed it on Boardwalk. I look into her eyes just to see the look of desperation as she realizes it's a hotel. She sighs and bites her lip, grabbing her thigh in distress with one hand and the dice firmly with the other. I'm watching her, her motion, her fluid movement as she runs the dice in her cupped hand. Her body moves like a wave, I'm the dolphin. She unleashes the dice, 4 and 5. I heard a sigh of relief. She grabs her thimble piece hard and firm between her fingers. The sweat runs now down my cheek, I can't take it anymore. I've become full torqued. I exhale in desperation, letting out a faint moan. She stared deep into my eyes as she passes Go!. She collects $200. I remain in jail for two more turns.
>>
>>876244
Now I know why the board is /hc
>>
I would ram my cock in her ass when she's not paying attention and enjoy her squel
>>
I'd make her wear a skirt with no panties on then make her use a vibrator in public and give her intructions while I have the remote for the vibrator with me.

Then I'll pay a couple of guys to gangbang her in a dark alley, then I'll show up a few minutes into it then fuck her in the throat while she gets fucked in the ass. At first she'll think it's rape
>>
>>876118
keked
>>
>>876113
Love her tits so much, I'd like to sqeeuze them just too hard. And when I release a bit nipp-press, I'll suck her clit. Just a little too hard. She's questioning whether I wanna please her, or wanna hurt her...

Post more pics, my friend. Boobs and body from the side please.
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 1280x960
>>876293
Unfortunatey I've almost run out, but I'll cap the posts on the thread and show her tomorrow. We'll take requests
>>
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 1280x960
Full pic from before. Closest thing I got to boobs from the side
>>
>>876308
Thnx man. Gorgeous body she has! Her boobs make me hard.
Looking forward for those tits taken from the side. Or any other angle really. ;)
Good job man!
>>
that's a girl from /soc/ you dumbshits
>>
>>876353
I'm not even mad.
>>
>Gayest thread around.
Never change /hc/
>>
>>876353
This is news to me. Unless someone reposted these pics, as I did post them a while ago, I didn't know she posted on /soc/
>>
>>876353
Name? Link to a thread?
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 750x1011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 750x1011
Her reactions
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 749x1058) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 749x1058
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 750x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 750x1050
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 750x789) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 750x789
>>876329
She sent one just for you. Want to see it?
>>
>>876515
:)) Yes!!
>>
>>876515
I like your printscreens of your texts too btw.
Now, don't let me have blue balls all night. Show me those delicious boobs so I can release some pressure.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1280x856
>>876516
>>876521
Enjoy
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 951x1207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 951x1207
She wants your cock inside her
>>
>>876533
Thnx man! Excellent pics.
And she can have my cock inside her. I want her to be so wet that I can endlessly fuck her. So wet that I have to brutally fuck her soooo hard in order to cum. Loooooove to see her boobs shaking all over when I do her.
Where does she want my cum?
>>
>>876533
Post more op. Id be balls deep down her throat right now pounding away until she finally gives out, then I'd flip her onto her front and slide my cock into her ass, gripping her shoulder with one hand and her throat the other, pulling her into me
>>
>>876541
Her nipps are amazing! Can I get a close-up?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1153x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1153x749
>>876543
I told her to play with them for you
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1090x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1090x749
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1069x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1069x749
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1122x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1122x749
>>
>>876582
Those are perfect boobs for me. Perfect size, matching sexy nipps.
Tell her I played with my cock for her, thinking of her boobs.
>>
post moar of this gorgeous beauty pl0x
>>
Id tie this slut up and Fuck her with a dildo saw. Make her cum and cum and cum while she feels my cock fuckin her can so hard she can feel me in her lungs. After she was fucked dry and could nt come any more wed all take turns sodomizing her tight ass. Filling it up so she could push out all thd hot loads and drink them. That fuckin hot ass whore ;)
>>
>>876585
Damn titties. Dick is hard again.
>>
This can't die!
How many are in for a rectal creampie cocktail followed by a jizz drenching?
>>
Well then, why not set up a show for us?

One-by-one and one-on-one, just her fulfilling all of our darkest and most fucked up sexual fetishes
>>
>>876244
I love you, anon.
>>
>>876585
I'm glad she enjoyed the games. Let's see her with a dildo down her throat while she thinks about us using her.
>>
I would throw her on her fucking knees, shove my dick in her slut mouth and facefucked her until i would fill her mouth with my jizz and see her swallowing every drop. Then i would tell her to thank me for a good warm meal. Also I think that I know a little slut that might want to fuck her too. If she wants a girl i can post pics.
>>
>>876585
make her go into a fuzzy sweater and jam your cock between her tits
>>
>>876529
Does she likes raw hot cute vigorous sex for weekend? Does she wants cum tributes?
>>
>>876529
Age? Bra size?
>>
I would tie her arms and legs down to the bed so she is spread eagle, leaving her head to dangle over the side. I start toying with her pussy getting her extra wet and feeling her squirm. When she starts to get going I will stick a vibrating dildo into her cunt turning it up high and rigging it to stay in there. And leaving her snatch to its' endless sensations.

I would move to her head, sliding my dick into her mouth feeling her moans of ectasy at the source with my hot member. Pinching her nipples and giving them a tug when I feel she's not making enough noise.

She never makes enough noise.

I force fuck her throat to make it last as long as possible, taking my time to enjoy her sounds and spams. When I've had my fun I hold her head against my crotch as far as possible feeling my hot load cream the inside of her throat. I pull out to recover my stance and command her to lick my dick clean. For my pleasure I grab her tits and lick the sweat off as she breathes deeply, recovering from my release. I give her tits playful slaps, reminding her she's just there to serve my needs.

I turn back to her pussy and finally remove the dildo, tasting all the juices building up and pouring out. Now that she's been on the edge for sometime I rouse myself with this image of a used fucktoy before me. I smack her thighs letting her know my I intentions and lighlty smack her pussy, smiling as I watch her jump from the shock. I slide my dick into her pussy and feel the hot of her insides. I start to rock my hips back and fourth ramming my head against the walls of her vagina and hearing her moans of pleasure. But she's feeling too much pleasure, so I smack her tits to remind her of her place. Then I grab her throat just to make sure she knows who is the master. I move faster and faster ignoring her discomfort and getting myself off. When I feel the end I pull her hips all the way into mine and explode, emptying my load inside her then move on top savoring a slow titfuck as I recover
>>
We need more OP those reactions really got me going
>>
>>877478
Same. Hot idea and I'm game to join in but I want to know if OP is even still around.
>>
>>877526
>>877328
>>877076

OP again, it really turned her on when I showed her the thread caps. She couldn't help but touch herself. I'll screenshot some of the newer posts and show you guys her reaction. She wants to be a personal whore for every one of you.

I'll probably see her again soon. I could take couple request pics.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 920x879) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 920x879
A couple pics from an older set to hold you guys off until then

Keep going and I'll show the individual response to each description of what you want to do with her
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 664x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 664x791
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 806x1249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 806x1249
>>
>>877648
Cool. Can you get her to take a shot of her spread pussy? I want to pound it until she's sore and let all of my cum out inside her. Then I'd make her suck me off while looking at other sluts on /hc/ until I want to put it in her again.
>>
>>877648
OP, tell your slutty friend that I'll personally arrange a gangbang for her.

First things first. I'd come over to her house, strip her naked, and bend her over her bed with her ass out, feet on the floor, and her face hanging over the other side of the bed. I'd smack her ass for being such a little slut, and tie her in that position, her arms behind her back and her legs spread wide for easy access to her holes.

Then I'd blindfold her. Little sluts don't get to see what's coming to them. I'd whip out my dick and force it down her throat until she gagged on it, then hold it there long enough to feel her panic. I'd pull out long enough to give her a breath, then force myself right back into her face. Rinse and repeat until I blasted my load down her throat.

Then the real fun would start.

I'd call my three best friends over to her place and explain that we were about to use her like a five dollar whore. They would each take turns fucking her throat, then fucking her pussy, and as she came so hard she couldn't even imagine what was happening, one of us would slide inside her tight little slut asshole. She'd scream so loud that people a county away could hear her - that is, until another one of us gagged her with his cock. A third man would fill her pussy, and she'd be shared between three cocks at once.

The first guy to cum would immediately step away and let the fourth guy take his place, so that the first guy could start getting hard again. By the time the second guy came, the first guy would be hard again and ready to fuck whichever hole the second guy vacated.

This would go on for hours, and all the while your slut friend's holes would be filled with my friends' cum. She'd have our semen dripping out of her pussy and ass, and filling her stomach. She'd cum so many times that she would literally pass out - and once we'd finished with her, we'd leave her tied up so that we could come back a few hours later and do it all again.
>>
OP, Definitely want more screenshots of the texts
>>
I'd love to take her somewhere public to fuck. Maybe a movie theater. Once in the back she'd have to get completely naked and we'd fuck the entire movie. She'd have to be quiet so we don't get thrown out, but if anyone caught us and wanted to join in she'd have to service them no matter how they looked.
>>
Hey OP, does your girl like the idea of being cuffed behind her back and getting fucked? What about lightly tied up and gangbanged?
>>
She would never quit the bedroom.

She would be fucked regularly, all day an night long until she pass out from exhaust or orgasm. She'd be tied most of the time, with headband, never knowing when it's going to start or what's going to happen. Everyone could come so she'd always discover new styles, new dicks and new way to have pleasure

Eventually her holes would become so loose that she could not be satisfied, even by biggest dicks. The only way we would success to make her orgasm by penetration would be fisting, using massive toys or double/triple penetration.

Or we could insert a whole fleshlight into her pussy and fuck the fleshlight. Like a vaginception.

I'd love to see her with hands tied and/or with an object in pussy. Perhaps something more original than a dildo.

She's an amazing slut.
>>
I wlould tie her arms and legs to my bed, blindfold her and spank that ass untill it gets so fucking red. Then I would fuck her so hard that her legs will be shaking for a long time and then I would make her deepthroat my cock until I cum inside.
She has a sweet body, dude
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 750x901) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 750x901
>>877855
>>877693
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 750x1062) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 750x1062
>>876733
>>876991
>>877029
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 750x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 750x741
>>877988
>>877990
>>
I'd gape that hot ass and watch all the cum ooze out of that hot pussy and asshole, she's got a super hot body and sexy lips, I wanna see her asshole or snatch
>>
Like arch back and lift up under ass cheeks...
>>
>>878033
Any chance of a deepthroat dildo pic?
>>
I'd make her my fuckslave.

Get her in my house alone for a weekend.

Friday Evening

She arrives with a suitcase, maybe a cute little dress if she wants to preemptively indicate how much she just wants to fuck. "Hi :)", she giggles. I smile and greet her cordially. I invite her in and play host for a while. I give her a tour of the house, ask her if she'd like anything to eat/drink, etc. We make small talk. I ask her what she's studying/does for a living, and then tell her about my work. We talk about indie rock and tv-shows. Finally I show her into her bedroom. She steps into the room she turns and says cheerfully, "Oh awesome, you have a dog!"
"No", I say, "the cage is for you." Her mouth drops open in disbelief. As she stands speechless for a moment, I hand her the fifteen page contract instructing her on how to be a proper fucktoy. "I'll give you twenty minutes to get settled in. Read the first five pages now so you know what to do when I come back. The collar and the rest of the outfits are in the closet".
-------------------
>>
-------------------
Twenty minutes later I return. I open the door and see her waiting patiently in her cage. The thick collar is attatched to her neck; the leash runs over her shoulders and is coiled at the side of the cage. Around her wrists are the two black leather cuffs. Saliva is already pooling on the floor of the cage, dripping from gag ball in her mouth. Good, the bitch follows directions.
I walk around the cage to inspect my fucktoy. The fishnets and black heels are being worn, as required. I feel a prick of arousal as I see how tight the lace clings to her thighs, and how they draw a tight line around her supple ass cheeks. Satisfied, I open the closet and select my favorite cane.
"Hello Fucktoy", I say, and she whimpers back in response. "How would you like to begin your training?" Another whimper. I open the cage and she crawls out. I pick up her leash and tug her towards me. I take a moment to observe her. I move my hand over the contour of her cheeks. I grab a fistful of her hair and yank her head side to side. I push her head down and then smack her ass. I kick her on the side so she falls over; then I yank her body towards me with the leash, listening to her moan in pain. She lies contorted on her side by my feet.
"Position 1", I say. She rolls over and gets back on all fours.
"Good girl."
>>
----------------
Two hours later we finish the first phase of her training. She excelled at taking orders; she did not hesitate when I instructed her to clean my asshole with her whore tongue, nor did she recoil when I told her to lick her vomit off my balls after a particularly violent throat fucking. The nipple clamps were rather difficult for her, especially when I added the extra weights as punishment for crying as I caned her feet.
"You must be hungry. And tired as well," I added, as I held her palm-imprinted cheeks in my hands. I was impressed with my conduct: normally I don't slap whores as hard as I did her. But she was asking for it everytime tears leaked from her mascara smeared eyes when my cock was balls deep down her throat.
"Not to worry, I have some snacks for you." She looked up at me with questioning red eyes, fat wads of cum still clinging to her eye lashes. "Yes, you clever whore, there is a problem, isn't there? How are you going to eat when I've got you in an open mouth gag? Well, my little fuckpig, master is a smart man. I've got some snacks here that shouldn't be too hard to eat!"
Out of the bag by the door I took some bannanas and a bag of marshmellows. I was so excited; I had never had the chance to do this part before.
>>
------------------
"Now we begin my favorite part: feeding time! Fuckpig is a bit of a piggy, afterall. And fuckpig is too helpless to chew her own food! So it looks like master will have to feed you." She whimpered.
"First, we're going to make a bannana smoothie."
I peeled one bannana and pushed the entire thing down her throat. She retched and more saliva dripped down from her fat lips onto the carpet. I grabbed her leash close to her neck and pulled her head foward.
"Look at you, you nasty thing!" Her face was red and her cheeks were puffing open.
"Aw, are you choking?" I said as I smacked her face hard and spat in her eyes.
She was whimpering and moaning: it looked like she really was choking.
"I guess I need to stop you from passing out on me, whore." So I put my hand into her mouth and began scooping out the mushed bannana. I made sure to stretch my fingers all the way to the back of her throat to listen as she gagged and helplessly wagged her tongue in a futile attempt to breathe. I pulled my hand out and wiped the sticky, sloppy chunks of bannana and spit all over her cute, degraded whore face. I then informed her that she had disappointed me. She whimpered as I moved over to the closet, because she knew what the punishment was. I removed my riding crop and menacingly walked over to her.
>>
---------------------
And then I began part one of the punishment. I even gave her the luxury of not punishing her more for screaming as I whipped and flogged her ass cheeks until they were covered in splotchy, dark purple bruises. Quickly I grew tired of hearing her screams, so I removed the anal beads and coiled them her mouth, after winding them around her neck and head. By now my cock was pulsating furiously, and so I granted myself a small pleasure as I began to smash her tight asshole in. As I destroyed her asshole I put rubbed the spit and bannana mush over her face with my foot before stepping down on it with half of my weight.
"Spread your ass, whore!" I commanded, and she moved her trembling hands onto her bruised asscheeks to obey. Quickly I began to find myself cumming in her tight hole; this bitch afterall was the tightest piece of ass I had ever had. I let myself cream inside of her for a few moments, and then I sharply tugged on her leash to turn her around as I dropped the rest of my hot, thick load over her lips and eyes.
Her face was a sticky, hot mess of spit, mushy bannana, tears, and cum. Naturally, I took a picture of her humiliated face with her phone (I had ordered her to tell me the password earlier, and after a proper flogging and choking, she obeyed) and laughed as she "mmmmphhed!!" through her gag as I sent it, captioned "I am a humiliated fucktoy: my asshole is dripping with my master's cum", to her best friend.
By this point I was beginning to feel tired, having relieved myself of the fat load of cum that had been building up over the course of the night. I knew that I wanted good performance out of my whore for the next day, so I decided to call it quits.
>>
"I hope you enjoyed your meal!", I told her.
"Now we need to clean you up so you're ready for tomorrow!"
I pulled her by the leash to the bathroom, pushed her face into the toilet, and flushed. I snapped another picture of her abused ass sticking up in the air, head pushed way down in the swriling toilet bowl, and sent it to her friend again. "Master is cleaning my worthless whore face. Need wash away the vomit and spit to be clean for his friends tomorrow!"
---------
>>
<Afterwards>

"Good job today. I hope that was enjoyable for you!"
"Thank you, sir! I had a great time. I've never been used like that before."
"Happy to hear it. Get some rest now, tomorrow we begin your next phase of training. Do you know what that is?"
"Yes, sir. I read ahead in the contract you gave me. I am going to be your servant whore. I am going to wear a nice tight dress for you, with some pretty heels and stockings. I am going to cover my whore face in makeup. I am going to wear an electric collar so that you can summon me with a shock wherever you are in the house, and I will come running to serve you."
"Good girl. And you know of course that I will be having company over - some friends and their wives - and that you will be expected to service them too."
"Of course, sir."
"Good. Do you have any questions?"
"One question, sir."
"What is it?"
"If you decide to make me the toilet whore for the night, after the guest is done urinating in my mouth or on my naked body, should I ask them if they would like me to clean their cock? Or should I just keep my mouth open and let them throat fuck me. I don't think the contract was clear on that point."
"You may ask them if they would like to throat fuck you. Also, because you will be chained to the wall of the bathroom, it is best for you to practice sucking cock without using your hands, as these will bolted to the wall behind you."
"Yes sir. I think I can do that."
"Good girl. Now get some rest".
I turned off the light and left her curled up in her cage with a warm blanket and her pajamas on. She will need her rest for the abuse to come.
>>
mm forgot to use the marshmellows. I'll let one of you figure out something to do with those
>>
Jeez go write a fucking book already
>>
>>878033
Is she angry about you because you told us that she likes rough sex but in reality she doesn't or is she surprised by the fact that we use her in story very similar to her dreams ? Her answer is ambiguous
>>
>>878451
The latter.

She's back from home and moving her toys out of storage. Get hyped, folks
>>
How about a fartbox picture so we can make a tonguepunching battle plan?!
I'd give her a nice foot massage...with my wiener and if group, lets make sure we jam all them holes, hands, feet, armpits etc. and cover every inch of being in baby gravy
I too thought OP was in trouble but all seems well
Thanks OP!
>>
i would hog tie her and place her on a cold hard wood floor, she would tremble as she lay there anticipating what i might do. i would grab her under her chin from behind, i would bend her head back far enough so i could see her face, she's a flexible little slut. id slide my rock hard cock into her pussy as she lets out a screech of excitement, she has been wanting this for a while. i will softly whisper into her ear- "everything is ok, i will take care of you baby"... at this moment id grab the knife laying on the floor beside me, i would slowly move it towards her through. id press the freshly sharpened blade against her kneck all the while her face begins to express deeper and deeper horror. id begin to pound her violently harder, every thrust i rip into her dripping wet pussy with she screams louder and louder, not with excitement any longer but with sheer terror. i would then realize i am about to explode, i would grib her neck and jerk her head back as far as her body would allow without breaking her neck and swiftly rip the blade across her soft skin, slashing her throat.
i would pull my cock out of her pussy that is now dripping with my seed, id sit there with her watching the life leave her eyes and the crimson red fluid leaving her neck, for once, i would be happy.
>>
>>878521
FUCK YEAR
>>
Bump bump bump
>>
>>878537
Kek
>>
James ? Is that u
>>
I'd like to handcuff her and stick her on a sybian for an hour or so, keep her under my desk so I can ignore her and just use her mouth as a warm place to keep my dick while I do other stuff online. After that when she's probably came several times and her pussy is aching and sore, I'd throw her on the bed and fuck her hard, spanking her ass red the whole time. When I start cumming in her pussy I'll let most of the load out there, pull out while I'm still cumming and shove it into her tight ass and fuck that without giving her a break. After I fill that up I might take off her cuffs and have her clean me off with her mouth before I put it back in her pussy. I'd have to shoot two or three loads in there so I could breed that little slut properly.
>>
Butthole when?
>>
>>877648
Does she leg lock meanwhile you cum inside her and kissing at the same time? It the best also to keep fucking and seeing at her eyes as she keeps leg locking
>>
>>877651
Will u post continous threads? Or does she wants to sexting, mail, something?
>>
>>877654
Nice tits and nipples. Lips for cock sucking. Likes to eat cum? Prefer to let boobs hang naturally for better enjoyment. Thanks
>>
>>877654
Can she film masturbation videos with sound? Please
>>
>>876080
I'd throw her on the bed, strip her off all her clothes, spank her until her buttcheeks are glowing read as I start pounding her from behind switching between asshole and pussy. as I come on her ass cheeks I yell "m'lady, would you fancy a coffee?"
>>
>>878099
>>878100
>>878101
>>878102
>>878104
>>878105
>>878106

O V E R K I L L B O Y S
>>
team up with some friends to gangbang her and post videos and pics here ;D
>>
OP, come back to us!? We miss her!
>>
>>881173
The thread is dead anon. OP is done posting. You couldn't have made a more useless bump attempt if you tried.
>>
>>881177
Bump
>>
Come back to us! I really, really mis her!
>>
BOOOOOOO OP BOOOOOO
>>
Fuck op I don't wanna tease myself by imagining what I'm typing, how bout you let me fucker already.
>>
OPs last post was 12 days ago! let it go already!
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.