[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me what you would do to my girlfriend. she wants to know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /hc/ - Hardcore

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_6211.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6211.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Tell me what you would do to my girlfriend. she wants to know.
>>
File: IMG_6177.jpg (255 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6177.jpg
255 KB, 576x1024
>>652514
>>
Looks ok to me. But you should post a picture of her whole ass and her legs spread while laying down on her belly. That gives us a better overview of her pussies natural behaviour
>>
File: IMG_6229.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6229.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>652520
>>
Nice, now one where she doesn't hold her ass open. And maybe slightly more of her in the picture
>>
File: IMG_5397.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5397.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>652531
>>
>>652533
wow, that's what they call hot. Now with the legs spread a bit more?
>>
>>652533
anyone have any ideas about what they want to do to this ass?
>>
>>652539

these are all photos that i already have, im working with what ive got
>>
>>652542
No problem, the more picture the better.

I'd just eat her out first, then fuck her
>>
Take her out for a nice steak dinner and never call her again
>>
>>652587
That's gross, she's a human being!
>>
Buy her a Fish Sammich of her choosing...
>>
>>652514
does she want bad things to happen to her ass?
>>
>>652514
jeez, nice fucking body
>>
Black stud reporting in. Will athletically impress dat vag.
>>
Make her stand up, naked, with her legs spread a little. Make her spread her pussy lips with her fingers. Smack her pussy once with a riding crop. When she recoils, ram my oiled up cock all the way up her ass.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.