[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Is supposed to be in love with MC >Willingly gives her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>Is supposed to be in love with MC
>Willingly gives her virginity to some other guy

To be honest, this actually upsets me more than if she was blackmailed and raped like the sister.

And yet it makes my boner harder...
>>
I'm fine till she get fucked. By who, don't care.
>>
>>4309230
This hits to close home so I couldn't finish it. Is it any good?
>>
>>4309274
She gets it in the butt if you're into that. Also not being into NTR much I liked the blue girl scene much better.
>>
>>4309274

Well, I always get a "I should hate this but why" boner whenever I watch it, so it's good in that respect.

She gets fucked a bunch of times, then the maid kills everyone except her and the dude fucking her, the end.

Hentai plots. amirite?
>>
Another title that has something similar is After. The main girl fucks around with MC's best friend initially. Though unlike Dark Blue her and the MC do end up together.
>>
>>4309230
Dark Blue?

The animation really skips through a ton of context from the game though, the Netorare makes little sense in the OVA.
>>
File: hahaha nigga.gif (494 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
hahaha nigga.gif
494 KB, 400x265
>getting emotionally attached to a drawing
>>
>>4309274
Not very good, Dark Blue itself is not a really good Eroge compared to other Lilim Darkness titles, the OVA just runs over everything and gives one of its Netorare routes with absolutely zero context for why anything on screen is even happening.

In the game there was a series of murders close the mansion the cast stays in, a landslide left them with nowhere to go for the moment.

Basically all the men in house have their own agendas for the girls in there, the MC can be made to pay attention to the girls and secure a love interest, or leave them to be smothered or raped by others by being an uncaring asshole.

The anime treats as if he was getting screwed over for no reason, you had to go through great lengths in the game for the main girl, the one in OP’s pic, to fall in love with mansion’s owner, the actual one goading his maid to kill people.
>>
>>4310368
in the hentai I think the reason blue hair girl ends up with the other guy is because he showed her that the MC was watching his sister being raped by the teacher and he didn't do anything but watch it happen thus she didn't consider the MC to be unreliable.
The hentai really glossed over the murdering part so we never got to understand why the maid was even forced to do so and why the other guy was telling her to do the killings. Besides that 2nd ep was far better on the H scenes.
>>
>>4311981
correction: she didn't consider the MC to be reliable.
>>
File: c667732package.jpg (71 KB, 320x460) Image search: [Google]
c667732package.jpg
71 KB, 320x460
>>4311981
>>4311982
The game is very different, as in it is deeper explored.

The cast is on a school field trip, one of the classmates is a rich boy who is nice to everyone (Reia Inou), he offers his mansion in the mountains to be the destination for studies and lounging, the MC (Yuukito Aizawa) and and Main Girl (Otoha Kuonji) know the scion, they are all childhood friends, the Otoha is almost as rich as him and their families are well acquainted.

The game has more characters, way more, than what the OVA shows, in terms of love interests it just misses one blond Idol Girl (Anise Renaford), all the others are the man engaged to pull the Netorare act and classmates to be murder victims.

There at the mansion they hear the news on Radio, a murder has been reported near the mansion they are in, at a nearby road; this makes some classmates argue for a while, but not all become alarmed, however a landslide happens, leaving the school field trip group stuck in that place till something is done or help comes, and shortly after one of the classmates die in the Mansion’s main room; now that makes everyone get really scared.
>>
File: c667732chara1.jpg (21 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
c667732chara1.jpg
21 KB, 250x300
>>4311981
>>4311982
>>4312233
Not everyone is on the same tune though, this scenario creates the opportunity for many to pursue their own agendas, they use this as an excuse to comfort the scared women or violently advance on them while everyone else is distracted and tense for a murderer might be nearby.

Otoha is one of the most tense and scared by the situation, Yuukito and her are already well acquainted so she will need his comforting a lot, but Reia also wants to comfort her, he tries many times; the game rolls with Yuukito being close to the Otoha all the time, botching Reia attempts, or being oblivious to many of Otoha plea for company, making way to Reia to succeed in his courtship.

Her route will go down with she finding Reia to be more of a caring man, who is there for her, never noticing the big picture, while Yuukito catches them on the act sometimes and is then swiftly killed, or Yuukito succeeding in being close to Otoha, making Reia lose his shit and reveal himself as a psychopath who staged all this insanity because he really wanted Otoha for himself, he sees himself as a superior scion that has the right above others’ lives and will kill, or rather makes his maid kill, to further his objectives; it really becomes a generic action movie at the end, Yuukito and Reia even fight at the top of the mansion in flames with Otoha screaming for help also there at the top.
>>
>>4312237
So how many routes are there with other girls? Is Otoha pairing with the MC the canon ending?
>>
>>4314348
>So how many routes are there with other girls?
- 3 Main Heroines
- One ending in which Yuukito succeeds, one ending in which he loses to NTR for each girl.
- Plenty of endings with him dying midway.

Otoha is the main girl, so yeah, if there was such thing as "canon" in this game would be her route. Yuukito scoring his sister or the idol is more of a strech, especially since by winning Otoha over he also prevents the Teacher from blackmailing his sister and the Manager from getting too touchy with the Idol.
>>
>>4309230
Maybe because she was an innocent girl that suddenly has a sex craving? Her scenes were lot better compared to the girl from the 1st ep.
>>
>>4310124
Didn't know there was an uncen release of this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.