[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best hentai Manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
What the best hentai/ecci Manga series
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
I apologize in advance for the vague answer.
I do remember a hentai manga about this child who claimed herself to be a Lolicon hunter,and had lots of great comedy and some nice sex scenes as well.
The protagonist wore a paper bag on his face,I remember.
Someone must remember the name of this,I hope.
>>
>>4253842
that sounds like fun lol, I'd like to read that one.
>>
>>4253842
Shit. Something urban legend? It was the one where she had like a different dimension full of little girls right?
>>
>>4253842
[Gomennasai] Anoko wa Toshi Densetsu. | That Girl is an Urban Legend.
>>
>>4253895
>>4253940
I fucking love you
>>
File: 001.jpg (11 KB, 159x230) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
11 KB, 159x230
i stumped over a manga a few years ago it was on a blogspot or something. i've been looking for it since then but i couldn't find it.
-pic not related

here's the plot:
>first chap. mc go on vacation with family to an island or something
>walking down the beach he finds a girl nearly drowning
>first thing she said it's lets fuck (they do obv.)
>a giant men appears and he start screaming -everyone leaves
>on his room the guy thinks if he will ever see her again
>mom call him for dinner
>mom says someone is coming
>the girls appears they fuck again in the shower
>she start going to the same school as he
>they fuck again in the rooftop of the school while other students watch
>end chapter one (there should be more)
the name was in japanese so i don't remember anything but the quality was incredibly high and it had a full color poster of the girl so i don't think it was doujin.
>>
File: peacehame_000a.jpg (617 KB, 1761x2475) Image search: [Google]
peacehame_000a.jpg
617 KB, 1761x2475
>>4253793
pisu hame is my personal favourite
>>
this is more bullshit mangas are so fucking blurr my fucking eyes
>>
anything by Hyji that artist is a gawd at milfs
>>
>>4259858
His scenes are pretty boring. All his girls suffer from same face.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.