[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netoraserare Ch. 25
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/919607/2d4a723f08/

Is there anything more degenerate?
Shu, you fucked up.

>Haruka's dad is absolutely

>BASED

>B

>A

>S

>E

>D
>>
File: 25 blog cover page.png (3 MB, 2133x2275) Image search: [Google]
25 blog cover page.png
3 MB, 2133x2275
>>4245612
>http://g.e-hentai.org/g/919607/2d4a723f08/

http://rabbitscans.blogspot.de/2016/04/netoraserare-chapter-25-collapse.html

Enjoy.
>>
>>4246408
Thanks you based.
>>
What kind of worthless neet do you have to be to enjoy these kinds of things?

It bogles my mind.
>>
Can't wait for next chapter spoilers, whenever that'll be. In May probably?
>>
Man after reading this i can point something´s.
1- A company that takes 3 year to demote a person based on a rumor is slow has fuck.
2 - Senpai i would give you a bag of salt but that wouldnt be enough for you.
3 - My anwser to him would be something around this lines "if you need to point out that you´re making babys all day and saying that you will be more happy then me (shu) then you already lost".
Lets see now how it ends hope it ends well.
>>
>>4246919
ONLY JULY
FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
>>4246455
>not fapping to NTR with pretty good art because of "muh feelings"
grow up, anon
>>
>>4246988
Well let's agree that there's nothing left to fap in Netoraserare, we are just waiting what is the miserable future awaits for Shu.
>>
>that page of the good times before this whole mess

Damn. Didn't think that would make me actually feel something.
>>
Holy shit is this series finally coming to an end?

I wonder why MC didn't just hook up with kawaii afterwards and start getting NTR'd all over again.
>>
cuck got what he deserved good riddance
>>
I wonder if it's gonna be an ending with a cuck twist. I could almost feel it's gonna be that way rather than back to a normal couple.
>>
>>4247148
she's getting married to senpai
>>
is he gonna sudoku?
>>
>>4247355
doubt it.
>>
>>4246408
>http://rabbitscans.blogspot.de/2016/04/netoraserare-chapter-25-collapse.html
thanks senpai
>>
>shu gets beaten up

Finally. The one scene where I can finally fap to.

>after 3 years

Just fucking let this stupid shit series end already.
>>
ok,so is the last chapter dropping in may or june?
>>
Just end it like NO LONGER HUMAN. Shu looking at Haruka from a distance and going to a desolate place to kill himself. That way, it will step least preserve the last remnants of dignity this manga has
>>
>>4251730
>>4249745
Nah fuck off, it's obviou it's going to end well for those two even if they don't have children.
>>
I remember reading this manga before and I didn't realize it's still going. Last time I read it, the main girl's senpai asked her to leave MC for him, but she refused, saying she loved MC. Could anyone please recap what has happened since then?
>>
Any spoilers on gook sites?
>>
>>4251995
Haruka fucks various guys, but it doesn't feel as good to Shuu as Senpai. He then tries out letting his boss fuck Haruka, which is pretty effective. He then resorts to letting his dad fuck Haruka, which Haruka's dad walks in on, resulting in him and his dad getting their asses beaten. Three year timeskip happens and Shuu misses Haruka, who moved in with her Grandparents. A divorce happened, but Shuu is off looking for her.
>>
>>4252011
Thank you. Wow, Shuu is awful. I hope Haruka doesn't go back to him.
>>
>>4252011
they'e both to blame. Haruka was fucking senpai to spite shu,to the point it broke him then after both of them reassuring each other senpai couldn't stand the fact he was being used/means to an end so he left.

As for this volume i blame them both. IIRC haruka suggested sleeping with shus father. Shu did bring his boss to fuck haruka but ultimately haruka was the one to decide wether or not she wanted to. Also a big note here is if Haruka doesn't agree to it,shu wont go through with it either,but if she does and shu doesnt she makes it so that he is on board with it.

IMO Haruka had all the power since the whole thing started,idk how people didnt see that.

I will laugh so hard if Harukas Father or Grandpa or random strangers are fucking her when shu does find her. Her getting pregnant will be a(n) asspull tho. Also i could see a timeskip happening where either Senpai or Kawai have a cuck fetish and they go to shu and haruka.
>>
>>4246408
Thank You
>>
>>4246455
Do people self-insert as the one being cucked? For me I'm always the one doing the cucking.
>>
>>4252226
>Do people self-insert in hentai? Why?
That's something really autistc.
>>
>>4252016
Shu isn't awful. He has a medical/mental condition that makes it so he can't get it up unless he seems his wife screwing around with other people. He wants to please her, he wants to make love to her, so this is the result. She herself agreed to it
>>
I think senpai is marrying kawai, if you consider she didn't show up to that night out drinking. I think that's some dumb foreshadowing and it's lame enough to be believable imo
>>
>>4252719
the story is too predictable,and + if kawai sees shu she will still most likely try to fk him. regardless if she is married to senpai. Seeing that shu was her Senpai after all.
>>
The magazine was supposed to come out today. Any spoilers any anons have found?
>>
>>4253696
Hiatus until next month.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.